Masha & Sasha - Videos (2015)

TBG 150

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's so hard to understand about the fact that if you post a video you get banned from RLC?

Sure if you put your id on the video and make it obvious to them you posted it or use the same info here as you did to register with them

Sure if you put your id on the video and make it obvious to them you posted it or use the same info here as you did to register with them

From what I've been told, the faint patterns of circles that crop up at various times on the video can also identify the user. So, if that's true, a poster doesn't become unidentifiable by simply cutting their regular member identifier out of the video the way you can do with still shots.

We have new sex winners here. He is the longest lasting with complete control. She tried her best to get him off while giving a  blow job but he did not respond. He is sensitive to her needs with frequent kisses and clit massage that makes her quivver. I think that his long dong hurts her sometimes but she takes it well. A day or so ago at 1:30 am, their time, they were going at it when she screamed louder than her usual orgasm. He stopped thrusting immediately and she collapsed on the bed. They got up in a minutes and she was rubbing her lower tummy. They got dressed and she was walking gingerly. With the long penis these RLC guys all seem to have, the girls cervix has to take a beating with all the different positions they are in.

This couple has the most sex per day of any on RLC. Too bad we can't get more day camera close ups of the sex. Thanks to all who are posting videos and stills.

RLC needs better resolution for the long range cameras especially for the Nelly and and Bodgan living room or perhaps some way to zoom in.

Too bad we can't get more day camera close ups of the sex. Thanks to all who are posting videos and stills.

RLC needs better resolution for the long range cameras especially for the Nelly and and Bodgan living room or perhaps some way to zoom in.

The Nelly thing is really annoying - even with the hall cam some of the image can be sharp but with the closeness the heads get out of focus and at mid-hall it's still far from perfect. I would just lake Masha to do an exercise routine nude. Every day her vag seems more and determined to break out. She did pull her g-string out today but just as I was switching cameras so I don't know if she reevaled the goods. I would take her and Leora to a desert island where I would gaze at Leora while fucking Masha. If you inject Leora with Masha's flexibility, cock sucking and enthusiasm, I'd say that was the perfect woman.

These two are like rabbits - love it !! From today, this evening their time

(The Video Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Awesome! I only got there half way. Glad you captured the whole thing. First Nelly now Masha, seems like everyone's in an exhibitionist mood this evening!