Are they going to pack?

Well it said that Nora and Kiko was going to remain until the 18th so they better start packing.. Oh wait.. Maybe this is one of the "rare" (said with a tremendous amount of sarcasm) times when RLC don´t deliver on their promise?

::)

Rlc never deliver on their promise lately. as was said before this is not real life cam this is real lie cam

I have said before and I still maintain that Nora will not be leaving - just that Kiko will not be living there like he is now and there will be other girls there with Nora.

We will know soon ....

Yes, I would agree with you. I think that there has been a misinterpretation,

Is RLC mean in its news, talking about starting N & K, it evokes the occupants of the apartment "K & N" and return after 18 October, the usual format of three girls.

Nora ie, X, Y,

Yes, I would agree with you. I think that there has been a misinterpretation,

Is RLC mean in its news, talking about starting N & K, it evokes the occupants of the apartment "K & N" and return after 18 October, the usual format of three girls.

Nora ie, X, Y,

That would be how I read and understood the email.

We all are entitled to speculate, but none of us knows how long they will be "under maintenance", and how many people will help them do whatever they are going to do.

I have an idea.....let's just watch and hope that when the apartment comes back on line, that it is a great improvement.

Just Sayin'