Deadline day 18th October is here

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's the 18th October and nothing has happened still Nora and kiko have not left must be a joke on rlc what the heck is rlc doing please get the hell out of here Nora and kiko you are not needed no more

What an irreverent comment.  :headache: My goodness. Just think a bit.  :doh: And more importantly. There are many who would like to see if Nora remains. I'm one of them.

Did you ever read the article by VV. This text could realy mean almost anything. Maybe tomorrow we will see one or two new residents to move in. The text would still fit.

See your timezones must be different because today she should leave it is the 18th October in my area

Actually my tomorrow reference was about "Know"'s post as he says they will leave tomorrow and he wants to give us all the impression that he has inside information.

See your timezones must be different because today she should leave it is the 18th October in my area

October 18, 2015 ends at 12:00pm midnite -It is not yet that time in my time zone or RLC apartment either.

Tomorrow starts at 12:01am