And They are Gone!

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎19 at 9:52 PM, dfCcap said:

You are right about that and it's a shame too.  This is a multimillion dollar company based off the thought probably of one individual to sell the hopes of nudity and sex to thousands of people based off a real life scenario.  That's one smart sumbitch right there!!

REAL LIFE  SCAM! Laughing.gif        

So they didn't figure out what to do with the apartment after all or don't have girls yet. Incompetent.

They don't have the girls yet....and they need the right girls! Best would be a bunch of Spanish girls , who know & like each other. No visa issues, no quarrels. They live there for free. They can bring in their boyfriends. They mustn't be camera shy ... and WE will have great fun at last!!!

:welcome: :yeahbaby:

They don't have the girls yet....and they need the right girls! Best would be a bunch of Spanish girls , who know & like each other. No visa issues, no quarrels. They live there for free. They can bring in their boyfriends. They mustn't be camera shy ... and WE will have great fun at last!!!

:welcome: :yeahbaby:

Good point, plus we have some Spanish speaking people that could interpret what they are saying for us!

I know several things with dead certainty, secrets that only a squirrel would know:

1) N&K have left the building.

2) Or the cameras have been left off.

3) N&K were always an important component in RLC's success, both on the camera and off.

4) N&K were a nice, creative couple. They always were harmonious, never fought or injured one another. Not permanently.

5) N&K are gone from the camera and are gone from the backstage

6) But they could also be coming back to either of those locations.

Gee, I hope this secret information will quell your curiosity.  :lmao:

In final analysis, little Squirrel Himself has left this RLC apartment for the time being. We'll see what happens next on this mystery tour.

With all respect due to old (ops) & wise squirrels, let me tell you that your points 1-6 did raise my curiosity, but not too much surprise (and I agree with #4). 

Where you did surprise me, and instill the rodent thought in my wooden brain, is in your final small note in italics. 

There you got me!!  :scratchchin:

What I meant by that is that I had already given up that apartment for dead, since I only have access to the free rooms and K&K were just prick-teasing around.

I also figured that there were enough frothing CamCaps K&K junkies living there watching 24/7 that we'd all hear about it if an actual muff-diving show was performed.

Sleep tight, cousin. You'll be competing with a lot of rats when that "all girls" apartment reopens. And if K&K show up many CamCaps members be like  :drool:

Dream on....................we'll never see K&K together again.  They don't even talk to each other on their VK or Instagram accounts. They are only a sad memory to all of us who adored them !
  • Upvote 1

Dream on....................we'll never see K&K together again.  They don't even talk to each other on their VK or Instagram accounts. They are only a sad memory to all of us who adored them !

I would think a happy memory to all us us who adored them-sad that they are gone and not together again, either on RLC or in their personal lives..

I must havo not followed that intensively then (reassuring, in a way), as I did not pick up on the fact they are no longer a couple. 

Is it true or CC' bar speculation?  If true, I agree it is sad. 

I've always thought they are one good example of a nice, respectful and sexually well balanced couple.  Too bad.

I don't expect to see K&K again, and frankly, Scarlett, I don't give a damn. They were pretty like some of the others, but they were transitory girls hoping for stardom and their big break. We couldn't really get to know them.

So let's move on, order up four new girls, and tell the waitress to hold the botox.