Lera & Alex

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True they dont seem to be a couple at all.

If they turn out to be a "couple", I'll be extremely surprised. She just got herself cleaned up, did her make-up, changed clothes in the walk-in closet and put perfume on twice. Then went out on her own. It certainly seemed like she was going out to party or clubbing or to meet friends.

I haven't seen any affection either. I wonder if they lied to RLC or if RLC is so hard up to find tenants that they agreed to see if they could fool people.

If they turn out to be a "couple", I'll be extremely surprised. She just got herself cleaned up, did her make-up, changed clothes in the walk-in closet and put perfume on twice. Then went out on her own. It certainly seemed like she was going out to party or clubbing or to meet friends.

I haven't seen any affection either. I wonder if they lied to RLC or if RLC is so hard up to find tenants that they agreed to see if they could fool people.

She kissed him goodbye in the hall didn't she?

She kissed him last night when he was sleeping guess he is working long hours and they don't spend much time together.

How many people do you know who get a free first-class apartment and monthly stipend in order to be watched 24/7?

So you ask me basically the same question? My query was in relation to the statement "It's supposed to be Real Life and I've never known anyone to cover themselves when doing anything around the house or wherever." So Real Life is being watched by cameras 24/7? I gave you credit for more intelligence than that.

No she avoids being naked at all costs. She spends more time acquiring a smokers hack than anything else. She washes her pits in the bathroom with clothes on, and mostly changes in the hall closet. She's working on becoming the most disliked woman in RLC :BS:

So you ask me basically the same question? My query was in relation to the statement "It's supposed to be Real Life and I've never known anyone to cover themselves when doing anything around the house or wherever." So Real Life is being watched by cameras 24/7? I gave you credit for more intelligence than that.

I apologize. I was in a bad mood and, when I read your response to the other poster, I thought you were being very rude to him. So, I posted the question in response to what I perceived to be unnecessary rudeness. 

I shouldn't have said anything. I really am sorry. But, I also really wish you would be a little more kind in some of your replies to other posters. There are many different ways you could have responded to his statement which would have conveyed the same thought without being insulting.