Lera & Alex

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. I hate it when these couples or individuals hide from the cam. Nora had roommates that would cover themselves when they took showers or sit in corners away from cams. It's supposed to be Real Life and I've never known anyone to cover themselves when doing anything around the house or wherever.

Lera mostly leaves the bathroom door open, when she's busy at the sink.  :curse:

The view from the hall only shows a glimpse of her actions.  :trashcomputer:

You're right. I hate it when these couples or individuals hide from the cam. Nora had roommates that would cover themselves when they took showers or sit in corners away from cams. It's supposed to be Real Life and I've never known anyone to cover themselves when doing anything around the house or wherever.

I think people who join RLC should be completely aware of what they get into. If they can't handle it, they shouldn't join RLC! RLC is aware of people who block cameras very well.

This couple is Veronica and lucas all over again but without the sex, stay away from free cameras except for when in the kitchen eating. Do something rlc throw them out NOW.

I am always fascinated by this attitude. What exactly is it that you think they owe you, especially on the free cams?

They're not siblings, little freddy doesn't know much and keeps feeding everyone with his crap.

They probably aren't siblings. Conversely, I highly doubt they are a couple of any measure other than convenience for the apartment.