Lera & Alex Pictures Post Them Here.

I watched them yesterday, and she put on shorts after her shower to enter living room where he was to quickly get something. I don't think he has seen her in her underwear often.

I think you are 100% correct. She does not let him see her naked. The only time he really got to see her was the one day that she wore the big white t-shirt with the open armpits where you could see her breasts. He was practically drooling.

To me, it seems very clear that he likes her and wishes he could be with her a lot more. I can't help but wonder if that's why he got her to room with him. Maybe he was hoping that he could get her to like him or at least walk around naked occasionally. lol.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found it interesting that she closed and locked the bedroom door when she was changing clothes.  What a waste of a perfectly good apt

She does that often. She does not want Alex to see her naked. I cannot imagine what their "arrangement" is supposed to be.

She also seems to be very sneaky to me. Most of the time that she is there, she makes sure that she has her back to the cameras and hides what she is doing with her hands. I hate to say it, but I wouldn't trust her for a minute and I'm normally a very trusting guy.

Also, I don't like to stereotype either, but most people that I have known who wear black clothes constantly have low self-esteem, are angry a lot and feel the world owes them a living. I don't know if she is like that, but I haven't seen anything to dispel that thought either.

She gave the meth-head looking dude a hug earlier and he kissed her neck. They must have scammed RLC into believing that they are a couple for the free rent.

Could be that they were tight on money or a hundred other reasons, but there is no way that these two had a sexual relationship prior to joining RLC.