Chaturbate - EmilyMancini

Le ‎31‎/‎10‎/‎2017 à 7:10 PM, sexyyunfan a dit :

Has anyone tried to claim free tokens by using their affiliate scheme? Anyone had any joy with this? They claim you get 10 free tokens for every free sign up that you send them, does this really work?

http://cams.camcaps.net/affiliates/

Le ‎31‎/‎10‎/‎2017 à 7:20 PM, StnCld316 a dit :

Try it and you'll find out.  Post your Results when Completed.

Well, been signed up for a few days now and can confirm that you do get 10 free tokens for every sign up that you create. Once joined, you get access to all their sign up links and by posting these on twitter I quickly got a few clicks which resulted in people signing up for a free account. I then got 10 free tokens for each sign up credited to my account. I am now trying out the 20% rev share as this could be a better option in the long term, will report back on how I've being getting on soon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried to claim free tokens by using their affiliate scheme? Anyone had any joy with this? They claim you get 10 free tokens for every free sign up that you send them, does this really work?

Le ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2017 à 6:56 PM, sexyyunfan a dit :

Well, been signed up for a few days now and can confirm that you do get 10 free tokens for every sign up that you create. Once joined, you get access to all their sign up links and by posting these on twitter I quickly got a few clicks which resulted in people signing up for a free account. I then got 10 free tokens for each sign up credited to my account. I am now trying out the 20% rev share as this could be a better option in the long term, will report back on how I've being getting on soon.

It's the 15th of the month tomorrow and it will be my first payday since signing up to the affiliate programme. So far this month I have made $126 (plus 120 free tokens) so all in all, not bad for sending out a few tweets and getting a few people to join the website. Hopefully the start of something bigger to come!

I will post next month to let you all know how much more I am getting by then

2 minutes ago, sexyyunfan said:

It's the 15th of the month tomorrow and it will be my first payday since signing up to the affiliate programme. So far this month I have made $126 (plus 120 free tokens) so all in all, not bad for sending out a few tweets and getting a few people to join the website. Hopefully the start of something bigger to come!

Congratulations and Good Luck.   

If it's paid in USD then you get Extra from the Exchange Rate of the Country you are in if different from USA.

• 2 weeks later...

Le ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2017 à 7:10 PM, sexyyunfan a dit :

Thanks for posting, I signed up and got my first free tokens today! Looks like an easy way to get free access to the premium section of the site and access the private cams. Let me know how you get on with the rev share option, will start to give that a go if it is a better option than free tokens.

Le ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2017 à 7:02 PM, mistertee a dit :

Thanks for posting, I signed up and got my first free tokens today! Looks like an easy way to get free access to the premium section of the site and access the private cams. Let me know how you get on with the rev share option, will start to give that a go if it is a better option than free tokens.

I think the rev share will be a better option in the long run, I have already earned $180 for the second half of November which is a lot more than I would have got from free tokens!

Le ‎29‎/‎11‎/‎2017 à 9:15 PM, sexyyunfan a dit :

I think the rev share will be a better option in the long run, I have already earned $180 for the second half of November which is a lot more than I would have got from free tokens!

Thanks!

I am trying the rev share option now and as you rightly say, looks like it will be the better option in the long run. Already got a few sign-ups that regularly buy tokens so can see how you can quickly build up to a nice income.

Thanks again for posting :)

• 4 weeks later...

December report.

28 new sign ups, $528 earned! Not bad for sending out a few tweets!

How are you getting on mistertee?

Anyone else got on this yet?

#easymoney

Le ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2017 à 1:44 PM, sexyyunfan a dit :

December report.

#easymoney

Not as good as you but still got a load of free tokens so get full access to all the cams and chat plus started to make a bit from the rev share option but early days so far. I can see how this could become a nice little earner though and hopefully not too long before a getting similar amounts to you :)

Le ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2017 à 1:44 PM, sexyyunfan a dit :

December report.

#easymoney

Has anyone else tried this?

Is it really that easy to make money from this site?

• 3 weeks later...

Le ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2018 à 7:41 AM, claireityflowers a dit :

Has anyone else tried this?

Is it really that easy to make money from this site?

Yep!

$752 earned in January!

Give it a go if you don't believe me!