alex

i made this thread because i was wondering if anyone has seen alex i have only seen him the once and that was his first day i think it is pointless even having this couple online if he is never there just lera i have seen i mean i don't care if he turns up or not but just pointless having the 1 person in the apartment  :wtf:

i made this thread because i was wondering if anyone has seen alex i have only seen him the once and that was his first day i think it is pointless even having this couple online if he is never there just lera i have seen i mean i don't care if he turns up or not but just pointless having the 1 person in the apartment  :wtf:

alex est plus souvent présent que lera.....

alex is more often present in the apartment lera .....

He wakes up at 4:00 AM and goes to work about 5:00 AM. Return back in the evening, around the same time when Lera leaves. He might be at home about 6-8 hours a day, mostly sleeping.

When Lera come back at night, he sleeps and when he wakes up Lera sleeps. This has repeated day after day. They have been awake in the apartment at the same time just a few hours the whole time. I really hope that their work shifts will change at some point.

He wakes up at 4:00 AM and goes to work about 5:00 AM. Return back in the evening, around the same time when Lera leaves. He might be at home about 6-8 hours a day, mostly sleeping.

When Lera come back at night, he sleeps and when he wakes up Lera sleeps. This has repeated day after day. They have been awake in the apartment at the same time just a few hours the whole time. I really hope that their work shifts will change at some point.

I don't think it matters. I haven't seen any indication that they are really a "couple", so there's no "intimate" interaction (sexual or otherwise) between them. They both seem perfectly content to never even see the other. The fact that she, in addition, hides from the cameras almost all the time makes this a totally uninteresting apartment. I don't see what it has to offer a member of a voyeur site.

I guess it's a lot harder than I thought it would be to find couples who would actually find this environment a little exciting. Maybe that's why RLC has no real competition. It makes me wonder when, and if, the "all girl apartment" will come online again.

I don't think it matters. I haven't seen any indication that they are really a "couple", so there's no "intimate" interaction (sexual or otherwise) between them. They both seem perfectly content to never even see the other. The fact that she, in addition, hides from the cameras almost all the time makes this a totally uninteresting apartment. I don't see what it has to offer a member of a voyeur site.

I guess it's a lot harder than I thought it would be to find couples who would actually find this environment a little exciting. Maybe that's why RLC has no real competition. It makes me wonder when, and if, the "all girl apartment" will come online again.

I am not going to hold my breath any longer!!!! :no:

I ask myself, too, if they are really a couple or if they are just flatmates. Alex & Lera's mother almost ignored each other. Lera goes her own ways, especially when going out. I personally ignore Alex and hope for some nice views on Lera.

De mieux en mieux. Avant Alex rentrait à 5h du matin puis 6h puis 9h. Aujourd'hui elle n'est carrément pas rentré. Peut être qu'elle passera 2h à 18h avant  de disparaitre.

Il est tant que RLC ferme cette appartement !!!

Better and better. Alex used to come at 5am, next 6am and then 9am. Today she is downright not returned. Maybe she will go to during 2h hours at 6pm before disappearing again and again.

It's time RLC shutdown this appart !!!