Happy Birthday

I believe these girls love the attention of being watched or else they would make their sites private!

However;  just watching is different from actually contacting them. After all we are voyeurs and just enjoy

seeing what they are up to !!!

There is a huge difference between voyeurism and being so obsessed it becomes unhealthy. You have definitely crossed that line.

There is a huge difference between voyeurism and being so obsessed it becomes unhealthy. You have definitely crossed that line.

I don't think your getting my point, big fellow !  I said just watch (if you want to) and don't attempt to contact them . I'm not being unhealthy, just curious about these girls and their lives !!! You

must be the same or else you would not be on this site !

• Upvote 1

I don't think your getting my point, big fellow !  I said just watch (if you want to) and don't attempt to contact them . I'm not being unhealthy, just curious about these girls and their lives !!!

I call format violation. Unnecessary overuse of bold.  .....and much to my surprise, I agree with Ozi.

Please read my comments carefully before you criticize ! Sorry about my overuse of bold !

I actually did do a review of your posts and I see that they constantly have to be edited by the MODS because you regularly post information about these women that is personal and therefore against the rules here. I am curious what you have to say about that.

I actually did do a review of your posts and I see that they constantly have to be edited by the MODS because you regularly post information about these women that is personal and therefore against the rules here. I am curious what you have to say about that.

Nothing !  I never see people who have actually contacted these women criticized ! I'll just shut up

from now on and let you people find out things on your own .  Hope that makes everyone happy .

• Upvote 1

Nothing !  I never see people who have actually contacted these women criticized ! I'll just shut up

from now on and let you people find out things on your own .  Hope that makes everyone happy .

It does.

Before I shut up completely, I have to CORRECT MR TIMEWARP and his comments about my posts !

A review of OVER 600 of my posts shows that only 4 were edited by the MODS !!  And come to think about it,

this is an OPEN FORUM and I don't think I will completely shut up ; but I will refrain from posting personal

information about the Members of RLC !!!

• Upvote 1