they are gone

Could also be that the number of visitors was simply not good enough. At least, I like that there are gone and would be glad about another couple or a new apartment.

You could be right, I for one never watched the apartment, however, well aware that there would be a lot of people who enjoyed that apartment.

Anyway, if indeed they are gone, good luck to them and hope nothings happened to them.

without sounding discriminatory not once i looked into that apartment...not interested in fat people :BS:

I cringe every time I read a post making negative comments about a participant's body.  I think about them reading this and the affect it must have on their self-esteem.  I guess I'm just an old softy.

Just kidding, of course, but maybe we should have a rule that before you can comment on someone's fitness, you must post a picture of yourself where you prove your resemblance to Adonis.

I cringe every time I read a post making negative comments about a participant's body.  I think about them reading this and the affect it must have on their self-esteem.  I guess I'm just an old softy.

Just kidding, of course, but maybe we should have a rule that before you can comment on someone's fitness, you must post a picture of yourself where you prove your resemblance to Adonis.

el mejor post en un año y medio que llevo aqui , si señor asi se habla

It is funny though anybody can insult tenants for not having high hygiene standard, being silly and looking herself or himself at the mirror too much, get caught smoking and you are surely a crack addict, not to talk about sex performance, but you say fat and everybody seem to get suddenly concerned, almost caring...  :nana: