Voronezh Video

spielo

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday's action

Was a quickie in bath tub with Messa

Thanks for the video. I missed the „event“. ;)

The term „ridiculous“ is much too weak to describe my opinion correctly.  :-\ But for this there are no words. .... It seams to be the end of Voronezh and reinforces my desire to see Messa go. ... Now Voronezh is at zero again and I'm not sure whether a renewed attempt is worthwhile. ... Is this the end of VV?

Thanks for the video. I missed the „event“. ;)

The term „ridiculous“ is much too weak to describe my opinion correctly.  :-\ But for this there are no words. .... It seams to be the end of Voronezh and reinforces my desire to see Messa go. ... Now Voronezh is at zero again and I'm not sure whether a renewed attempt is worthwhile. ... Is this the end of VV?

The end of VV was much closer in the days before Milka and Lilu have left... now it´s a dry period but still more wet than Lera&Alex  :clap:

The end of VV was much closer in the days before Milka and Lilu have left... now it´s a dry period but still more wet than Lera&Alex  :clap:

Or on the days when a sadistic Karen would kick the ball at Tanya. I remember the time he kicked the ball and knocked over the cage the parakeet was in. btw, does anyone know what ever became of the parakeet?

Archived