Sleeping in Living Room

rubberball50

Just curious... anyone have any idea why Maya and Stepan have been sleeping on the living room couch the last 4 or 5 nights? 

I'm not an RLC member so I can't see what's happened to their bedroom... like if the bed has disappeared... or the room has become a storeroom for inflatable boats... or something else.

:)

It is my opinion that the couples get paid extra if they sleep in front of the free cameras. What other reason could there be since several couples choose to not sleep in their bedrooms every night?

why would anyone watch them sleep...its boring as it is

It is my opinion that the couples get paid extra if they sleep in front of the free cameras. What other reason could there be since several couples choose to not sleep in their bedrooms every night?

I've wondered about that.  Is the only TV in the apartment in the living room?  If so, that could be a reason for them to go to bed there.

They usually end having sex, plus it attracts more viewers to pay for the premium cameras.

So they can just fuck in the leaving rooms and go to sleep in their beds like normal people. I am not saying you are wrong...i just don't get it. As a formal premium user i never watched them sleep anywhere and now i barely even check the free cams except at Leora place and yet even that is starting to become boring...but that's just me!

Some of the apartments have only one cam covering the couch, while there are two cams in the bedroom. It's easier to obscure the action when they have sex when there is only one cam to block. Carla and Mario have figured this out and I'm sure others have too.

Some of the apartments have only one cam covering the couch, while there are two cams in the bedroom. It's easier to obscure the action when they have sex when there is only one cam to block. Carla and Mario have figured this out and I'm sure others have too.

Lol, I'm pretty sure C&M don't give a rat's ass how many cameras are on them or who is watching them.

The conspiracy theories on this board are out of control.

Lol, I'm pretty sure C&M don't give a rat's ass how many cameras are on them or who is watching them.

The conspiracy theories on this board are out of control.

The last time C&M had sex on the couch Carla (not Mario) did have concerns about the camera. Mario was very careful to not remove his pants and obscure the view of Carla's open legs. It wasn't until the end, during the BJ part, that no camera obstruction was necessary because she was fully dressed and showed absolutely no nudity during the entire session. Not an easy feat with two cameras watching at two different angles.  :twocents: