new apartment Katka and Lenka

Another casting error of RLC, couple without any action and sad without affective communication. :trashcomputer:

elle doivent surement interroger le jeu de cartes, pour savoir si elle peuvent faire l'amour, et pour le moment, les tarots disent "NON"!!!

Surely it must poll the card game, to see if she can make love, and for the moment, tarot cards say "NO" !!! :D :D

Lesbians again

I guess RCL bevlieves that Lesbian appartments are bringing more money

For me, lesbians don't do the trick at all  (no more than 2 guys)

So an other apartment to write-off

I guess I will have to watch the empty bed of Hector :P

Lesbians again

I guess RCL bevlieves that Lesbian appartments are bringing more money

For me, lesbians don't do the trick at all  (no more than 2 guys)

So an other apartment to write-off

I guess I will have to watch the empty bed of Hector :P

I would not say that so general. Nina and Kira is a successful apartment and fun to watch, at least for me.

Katka and Lenka, on the other hand, are just a bit boring or still very shy. Some time could not hurt here. However, whether they can overcome their reservations, remains to be seen. ... Currently everything is somehow awkward. ... But all this has nothing to do with the nature of their relationship.

I would not say that so general. Nina and Kira is a successful apartment and fun to watch, at least for me.

Katka and Lenka, on the other hand, are just a bit boring or still very shy. Some time could not hurt here. However, whether they can overcome their reservations, remains to be seen. ... Currently everything is somehow awkward. ... But all this has nothing to do with the nature of their relationship.

en tant qu'ancien, je ne peux pas dire que katka et lenka soient timides!! elles ont immédiatement jouer le jeu sous la douche!! même si elles n'ont pas de relation sexuelle, elles ne se cachent pas. ensuite, le nobre de fois qu'elles font l'amour par mois, cela les regardent!!! ;) ;)

as the former, I can not say katka and lenka be shy !! they immediately play the game in the shower !! even if they do not have sex, they do not hide. then the nobre of time they have sex per month, this watch !!! ;) ;)

If sleeping in the guest room is designed to hide from the cameras, they just went against that theory. They moved the bed to the other wall giving the camera a much better view. Actually looks like better space management as well.

They are not hiding from the cameras. It is only in the minds of the RLC conspiracy theorists that we have around here.  And since the I&I apartment has some life to it now, a whole new slew of them just came out of the woodwork.

They are not hiding from the cameras. It is only in the minds of the RLC conspiracy theorists that we have around here.  And since the I&I apartment has some life to it now, a whole new slew of them just came out of the woodwork.

That is like saying the sex of D&D in the shower would not be hidden. Every time they block the cam5 with the curtain and demid rotates this back so that he blocks also the view of cam6. Ultimately, nothing to see, and that's no a coincidence.

In this apartment they use the guest bedroom to eliminate one camera, like D&D do with the curtain. During sex, it also seams to be important to ensure a proper angle to the camera too. Not really like Demid, but it is the same idea. They want to reduce the view as much as possible. That is still hiding. Yesterday the also keep on the pants in a really awkward fashion.

Sure, you can pretend as if everything is fine. But if it's as obvious as here one must also be able to say that. K&L are new and should have some time to get used to the cameras. D&D had begun to hide after a long time period without hiding. So, I hope that D&D have to leave soon, because the whole thing angered me. For K&L i hope, that they overcome there shyness and get used to the cameras. Yet that is not the case. Sorry, that's just my opinion and is not part of any conspiracy theory.

That is like saying the sex of D&D in the shower would not be hidden. Every time they block the cam5 with the curtain and demid rotates this back so that he blocks also the view of cam6. Ultimately, nothing to see, and that's no a coincidence.

In this apartment they use the guest bedroom to eliminate one camera, like D&D do with the curtain. During sex, it also seams to be important to ensure a proper angle to the camera too. Not really like Demid, but it is the same idea. They want to reduce the view as much as possible. That is still hiding. Yesterday the also keep on the pants in a really awkward fashion.

Sure, you can pretend as if everything is fine. But if it's as obvious as here one must also be able to say that. K&L are new and should have some time to get used to the cameras. D&D had begun to hide after a long time period without hiding. So, I hope that D&D have to leave soon, because the whole thing angered me. For K&L i hope, that they overcome there shyness and get used to the cameras. Yet that is not the case. Sorry, that's just my opinion and is not part of any conspiracy theory.

vous avez raison pour la chambre guest!!! le fait de choisir cette chambre plus petite et moins fonctionnelle, est uniquement fait pour réduire le nombre de caméras!!!! pas très correct!!!

you are right for the guest room !!! the fact to choose this smaller and less functional room is only done to reduce the number of cameras !!!! not very correct !!!

I should have qualified my statement: there is no question that D&D are hiding and they need to go. Other than them, I don't see anyone going out of their way to hide from cameras.  :twocents:

Why can't RLC open up at least the living room cams?  Is this the future of RLC, all cams will be locked and none of them free?  RLC is slip sliding down hill!!!

If I remember correctly the Apartment Dasha and Demid now occupy was an all locked when it first began. I Just forget the first inhabitants of it when it started. It was all locked for about a month before they made the one cam available for free users. Hopefully they'll make at least one cam free in this one since the girls don't do much anyways.