Katka & Lenka - Pictures #1

I see DMCA is biting on this thread.

If you want pictures to be safe without removal from the DMCA use this host  http://www.anony.ws/

Other sites your almost guaranteed to be removed as soon as RLC orders the Takedown.

Once a Takedown is ordered the image will be gone within 3 minutes of that notice.

=======================================================

Then the CamCaps Janitor has to come along and clean up on Isle 10.

la rousse encore en larmes!!! c'est pas très joyeux comme ambiance!!! mais on ne connais pas son problème, peut-être un décès....

the redhead still in tears !!! it's not very happy as atmosphere !!! but we do not know his problem, maybe a death .... :'( :'(

Good luck SC and others, I like them both and hope that they can sort out their differences with their new living environment!

The one girl yesterday had a little feast at the Y and someone posted not long ago they were both in the tub together so they must be getting along.

The one girl yesterday had a little feast at the Y and someone posted not long ago they were both in the tub together so they must be getting along.

I meant to say good work instead of good luck lol, sorry.

Does anybody know which name belongs to which girl yet?  I'm thinking and it's just a guess, that the the redhead is Lenka and the dark haired one is Katka.  Can anybody confirm their names?

I meant to say good work instead of good luck lol, sorry.

Does anybody know which name belongs to which girl yet?  I'm thinking and it's just a guess, that the the redhead is Lenka and the dark haired one is Katka.  Can anybody confirm their names?

KATka would be female actor and LENka would be the male actor-now who is acting what role?