Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS DAMN YOU AUNT FLOW AND FUCK YOU CAMERA 7

CAMERA 7 BEEN WORKING PERFECTLY ALL DAY AND DECIDES TO FUCK UP NOW,COME ON RLC THIS IS GETTING REALLY OLD AND REPETITIVE QUICK. >:( >:(

Relaaaaaaax kitties, cam 7 has been down before Kristy even started her shower! But you all should thank me for getting it back up for you, as all of you like to complain when shit's not working but none of you seem in a hurry to inform RLC about it.

Anyway, Kammi finally got her massage and now it's girly secrets time  ;)

That's because they shouldn't have to be informed about it!!!

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS DAMN YOU AUNT FLOW AND FUCK YOU CAMERA 7

CAMERA 7 BEEN WORKING PERFECTLY ALL DAY AND DECIDES TO FUCK UP NOW,COME ON RLC THIS IS GETTING REALLY OLD AND REPETITIVE QUICK. >:( >:(

Relaaaaaaax kitties, cam 7 has been down before Kristy even started her shower! But you all should thank me for getting it back up for you, as all of you like to complain when shit's not working but none of you seem in a hurry to inform RLC about it.

Anyway, Kammi finally got her massage and now it's girly secrets time  ;)

snaky, vous êtes de plus en plus respectable!!! que vous arrive t-il???

snaky, you are more respectable !!! you does it happen ??? ??? ??? :D 8)

Camera 7 robbed us of the best damn angles of the massage,Snaky if you heard anything interesting about what was said during the massage,could you please let me know on the Russian language page,if not,it is still ok no pressure sir thank you!!!

Edit; now they are getting their beauty sleep on,no wonder Kamila so darn beautiful,because she sure can sleep a lot. :)

I was watching cam 8 and the angle was perfectly fine as I got to see two asses instead of one  :D

Camera 7 robbed us of the best damn angles of the massage,Snaky if you heard anything interesting about what was said during the massage,could you please let me know on the Russian language page,if not,it is still ok no pressure sir thank you!!!

Edit; now they are getting their beauty sleep on,no wonder Kamila so darn beautiful,because she sure can sleep a lot. :)

In Kamila´s room together?

didn't u reallize kamilla covered te cam when kristy was in the bathroom.it was working fine i could hear them talking just couldnt c them.

Where did all these bullshit writers come from? Camera 7 went down long before the shower, when no one was in the room.

phony conspiracies as usual. camera is an rlc issue not Kamila. I and others actually went to the source and notified them of the issue. complaining on here about rlc issues will do nothing. rlc usually fixes tech issues, although they do have way too many.

phony conspiracies as usual. camera is an rlc issue not Kamila. I and others actually went to the source and notified them of the issue. complaining on here about rlc issues will do nothing. rlc usually fixes tech issues, although they do have way too many.

rlc se fout littéralement de toutes vos plaintes!!! ils n'en ont absolument rien à faire!!!! si vous gueuler trop, vous serez banni, c'est tout!!!

rlc literally laughing at all your complaints !!! they did absolutely nothing to do !!!! if you shout too much, you will be banned, that's all !!! ;D ;D ;D