Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

Was that a kind of surprise, that they both smoke every now and then? It has been commonly known already when Kamila first time lived there. In case of Nora that has been known atleast two years.

Show us proof photos/videos of what you just said,because if you can't do that then why even comment if you can't proof what you say.

Then again this may be what they call reverse psychology,to get us to upload  the pics,nice try little man. ;D ;D ;D ;D

For all of you following this, Kamila was touching herself and that's it! Kristy did not masturbate. Stop sending phony comments. There will be pics that offer the power of suggestion but trust me nothing happen other than Kamila touching herself with the door open. And I watched split screens with Kristy and Kamila, Kamila was watching something on her phone and Kristy had her phone on the floor or was watching something else. Stop it with false reporting.

No soup for you Euromike

Show us proof photos/videos of what you just said,because if you can't do that then why even comment if you can't proof what you say.

Then again this may be what they call reverse psychology,to get us to upload  the pics,nice try little man. ;D ;D ;D ;D

For all of you following this, Kamila was touching herself and that's it! Kristy did not masturbate. Stop sending phony comments. There will be pics that offer the power of suggestion but trust me nothing happen other than Kamila touching herself with the door open. And I watched split screens with Kristy and Kamila, Kamila was watching something on her phone and Kristy had her phone on the floor or was watching something else. Stop it with false reporting.

No soup for you Euromike

I am backing up Euromike to a point-I too was watching 2 RLC screens, and I did not see Kristy masturbate.  However, Kamila was doing more than just touching herself, she was rubbing her vulva and clitorus for at least 10 minutes-I call that masturbating.

I don't understand what you just said,are you trying to insult and threaten me horseshoejerry!!!!?

Insult? Heavens no! If it were in my power I would award you a medal of the highest order. Having said that you seem timid to accept an award for the obvious so I will withdraw the official award request and keep it on the down low so to maintain your modesty. I understand. We will keep it between the two of us. (Well done!)  8)

Kristy did masturbate, it was very obvious that she had a good orgasm.

More substantiation to what Euromike said earlier-so whover wants to attack someone for saying something make damn sure YOU have your facts strait!!!

Dreams of wide guys.

Oh, I would have nearly forgotten. I make the Pictures self, i need to other Pictures. Only, I am not able to do them high-level store that they remain long enough in the forum. Mostly these are away after some standing again.

Btw, I have no idea how to record this stuff. I leave it to the professionals. I just pay or not and enjoy. My sub is up in a week and that will be it again for about 4 months. save myself $45 x 4. Kamila brought me back and Im good not much too see.

My post above was not meant for the people that already know about the girls being smokers,it's for those that don't know and speculate and guess as to what they do when they go out on the balcony.

Damn I thought you guys could actually figure out who I was talking to,without me having to clarify in a second post. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Thanks, explanation accepted  :)

My post above was not meant for the people that already know about the girls being smokers,it's for those that don't know and speculate and guess as to what they do when they go out on the balcony.

Damn I thought you guys could actually figure out who I was talking to,without me having to clarify in a second post. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Thanks, explanation accepted  :)

Excellent- cause I only thought Kami smoked when drinking!!! Thanks for clarification!!!

Now that I believe that Kamila is a smoker I'm done with her!  I can't stand women that smoke, it makes them look cheap, trashy, and smelly!  You all can have her and Nora and Kristy to if she smokes.  Bring on some new girls to this messed up apartment!!

Thanks for backing me up Lyree!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Trust me,I never need to lie or make shit up,lying doesn't pay me,I do what I do here as a free public service for those who can't see what's happening behind the locked doors.

Kristy did masturbate, it was very obvious that she had a good orgasm.

• Upvote 1