Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #13

Rita look a like on Audi 6 USA TV ad called teenager-or is it Rita???  I saw it on TV and found it on google.  I hope this does not break the rules. 

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Ok, See. I'll take your word for it because I trust you. But, I'm just surprised because I don't remember that pic being shown before and I never thought I'd have trouble recognizing Kamila.  ;D

I wish we had a shot of her on that day when the lights were on and we didn't have only the night vision to go by. That's why I was wondering if he knew what the date was that it was taken. I might have some other pics from that day to compare it with. I mean, it's a nice pic. It just doesn't do Kamila any justice IMO.  ;)

I have gone through her every night on this visit. She has used this dress only once, when she was out with Milana and Coco. She dressed it 12.7 at 20:24 and took off 13.7 at 04:20 in her room. Dress is very multicolored, although it looks solid color in night view! The length of the dress, neckline and the belt below the breast are fully identical.

Still that picture does not appear to be from her current visit, so I need to go through also her previous visit, if you want exact date and time  :(

I have gone through her every night on this visit. She has used this dress only once, when she was out with Milana and Coco. She dressed it 12.7 at 20:24 and took off 13.7 at 04:20 in her room. Dress is very multicolored, although it looks solid color in night view! The length of the dress, neckline and the belt below the breast are fully identical.

Still that picture does not appear to be from her current visit, so I need to go through also her previous visit, if you want exact date and time  :(

See, I really appreciate it. But, please don't take any more of your time trying to find it. Someone sent me a pm with Kamila wearing the dress that he thinks you are talking about. I can use that to do some further digging in my files.

It's really not that important. I was just curious, because to me the it doesn't look like Kamila in that picture. I thought maybe it was someone else who had stayed in that room before I became a member and wanted to see if StnCld or someone else could identify when the pic was taken.

I really thank you for your efforts, but please don't feel that you have to do any more. I can do some digging on my own.

:)

See, I really appreciate it. But, please don't take any more of your time trying to find it. Someone sent me a pm with Kamila wearing the dress that he thinks you are talking about. I can use that to do some further digging in my files.

It was probably the same date, as I mentioned  ;) However, this issue remains to disturb me unless I dig the correct date and time of that picture.

It was probably the same date, as I mentioned  ;) However, this issue remains to disturb me unless I dig the correct date and time of that picture.

c'est sa robe préférée, et certainement porte bonheur!!! kamila a portée cette robe sur rlc le 06 03 2015...peut-être que la photo date de ce jour là..?

it is her favorite dress, and certainly luck !!! kamila has brought this dress rlc on March 6, 2015 ... maybe the date photo that day ..? ;) ;)

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎02 at 8:02 AM, Hope85 said:

Lilu & Alisa 2015_01_03 - 07:40:25

I wish I would have found RLC sooner. I only got to see the last couple weeks of Alisa's visit and Lilu was already gone. I really liked what I saw of Alisa. She was my first "favorite girl".  :)