Katka & Lenka - General chat

OK..........I said what I thought and if you don't like it............you and WARP can just live with it !

"I declare a couple of ass kissers " . Subject closed !  ( Did  I sound like Mr Timewarp ? ). LOL

Just for future reference, when you start a critique about a woman with the word ugggh!, people with a pulse will generally interpert that as derogatory.

Thought this was a picture thread ?  :spam: :poke: :soapbox:

Take it elsewhere guys...

Yeah I thought the same about the video section there has been a lot of good action in this apartment (going by the thumbnails) (and looks better then most of the apartments on rlc) like when the two girls was in the bath together they look like they was having fun but yet nothing has been recorded just 1 video in the video section strange ??

Yeah I thought the same about the video section there has been a lot of good action in this apartment (going by the thumbnails) (and looks better then most of the apartments on rlc) like when the two girls was in the bath together they look like they was having fun but yet nothing has been recorded just 1 video in the video section strange ??

It's just not the same CC anymore Powerdriver!

Nobody seems to post videos like you speak of. Does Capcam censor these before it can be done or do they just not get posted. Bathroom pictures seem to be very scarce.

I believe they just do not get posted.  Something has either scared everybody from doing so or people are just busier these days.  Who knows!

OK..........I said what I thought and if you don't like it............you and WARP can just live with it !

"I declare a couple of ass kissers " . Subject closed !  ( Did  I sound like Mr Timewarp ? ). LOL

No, you sounded like an idiot! When three people tell you your comment was inappropriate,  then it was inappropriate! Additionally, such comment should not have a place on this forum, if you don't like how they look simply don't watch them

No, you sounded like an idiot! When three people tell you your comment was inappropriate,  then it was inappropriate! Additionally, such comment should not have a place on this forum, if you don't like how they look simply don't watch them

Well, I see a couple of others had to get their 2 cents in and won't let the subject die ! What a shame

that neither of you lightweights can come up with something new on your own ! I guess I'll have to listen to your comments all day long ( or should I say your BS ? )