ww.com Split#2

Guest dandydan77

@ JoJo,,,there have been others to complain and not too happy with finding pictures and videos of themselves  here and other sites,,that is how i found this site,it is not a pleasant time for them to hear about,,then to see for themselves.And yes,again,i know they are on cam out there for all,but was not their intent to be video stars all over the net.Just a suggestion,,why dont you all who are talking about WW, (is still WW to me,and easier to write,lol) take up J's offer and join up and talk about this matter on cam,face to face with one another from here and get it out of your systems.Everyone here (almost everyone  ;) ),seems to have valid points and mature enough(i hope)to carry on a normal conversation,so why not all meet there and discuss it,,maybe J would even kick in and join the convo,,who knows,,maybe this would be a kick start for the site and get people to show up on cam and revive it and have a good time with decent people.I have been a member for almost 4 years now and have met many interesting,fun,and intelligent  people from all over the world,,that alone is interesting to me.Yes,when i first got on WW, tits and ass were great but got old after awhile,then chatting and fun settled in and i enjoyed myself.Me,as for myself would like to see that funny squirrel on cam,, ;D.You only live once,,give it a shot.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ JoJo,,,there have been others to complain and not too happy with finding pictures and videos of themselves  here and other sites,,that is how i found this site,it is not a pleasant time for them to hear about,,then to see for themselves.And yes,again,i know they are on cam out there for all,but was not their intent to be video stars all over the net.Just a suggestion,,why dont you all who are talking about WW, (is still WW to me,and easier to write,lol) take up J's offer and join up and talk about this matter on cam,face to face with one another from here and get it out of your systems.Everyone here (almost everyone  ;) ),seems to have valid points and mature enough(i hope)to carry on a normal conversation,so why not all meet there and discuss it,,maybe J would even kick in and join the convo,,who knows,,maybe this would be a kick start for the site and get people to show up on cam and revive it and have a good time with decent people.I have been a member for almost 4 years now and have met many interesting,fun,and intelligent  people from all over the world,,that alone is interesting to me.Yes,when i first got on WW, tits and ass were great but got old after awhile,then chatting and fun settled in and i enjoyed myself.Me,as for myself would like to see that funny squirrel on cam,, ;D.You only live once,,give it a shot.

On the surface, your suggestion has possible merit, though ultimately I think it would be a waste of time because of two reasons:

1.  J has never struck me as the kind of person to listen to or consider the opinions of others.  (except, maybe, Caerwyn).  It's his way or the highway.

2.  Most people really don't care enough about the site to take such an active part as you suggest.  They just want to be able to go on cam, have fun (however they personally define that) or to watch and chat with others.  If the site makes that difficult, they would just rather move on.

For me, personally, your suggestion is a non-starter because I won't ever visit that site again...no matter who asks me to.  (and, frankly, J won't allow me to do so even if I wanted to)

I have been a watcher on that site for a long time, never ran into any trouble with any of those moderators. Then again, i hardly ever have been using the chat except for reading along.  Cant say those mods where generally unreasonable. I do know the site was never happy with the all wankers who did try to get the women watching their cams, and got really p*ssed when a woman refused to watch them.  Then, when the male wankers got banned, they tried to come back, and really really started offending people.  One led to another, and everything was tightened more and more, just to keep out the people harassing others. But even that was not enough.  Even some women too  started doing silly things, actually provoking men to behave against the rules. And i'm not talking about Ann, i never seen her as provocative, but i guess we all know who were.  So, indeed, there was something not right again, and now all sex or nudity are banned from that site, and to keep out the bad apples, they made it invite-only.  And about the love it or leave it policy:  Of course !  Hey, if that guy would do it the way many people want it, it would be just another sex site, wankers only, harassment as standard behavior.  Well, there is other sites enough for that. I can understand the move they made now.  I regained access, and enjoy the cams that are left. There is more beauty to be seen then just boobs.

wow this has been a busy place the last couple of days. I checked out the site today around 30 cams on line. I then checked the adult rules and found they have been changed. It now clearly states no nudity no wanking no boobs etc. Updated August 2014. I guess it was after J posted in here or read the comments. I also noted that the Admin of this site posted some rules yesterday that seem to reflect he has talked to J.

The new rules are interesting.  No nudity, etc, eh?

And, let's see, about 30 cams.  My guess is that around 20-25 of them are the usual scenery/pets/interior shots virtually devoid of people.  Another 4 are probably people like Elke who don't chat.  So that leaves maybe a handful who might respond if someone says something to them.  Oh...one of those would be Caerwyn, of course.

Yeah...sounds like an exciting place.

btw...since there is no more nudity, I'm curious how Ann is reacting.  Does she open her cam?  Does she do her morning ritual with the lotion?  How about her hula hoop?  Or is she exempt from the rules?

Guest vision1

For me, personally, your suggestion is a non-starter because I won't ever visit that site again...no matter who asks me to.  (and, frankly, J won't allow me to do so even if I wanted to)

strange you know all about a site you dont and cant visit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you full of sh*t jojo and you know nothing !

strange you know all about a site you dont and cant visit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you full of sh*t jojo and you know nothing !

I have to wonder, vision1, if you are really so unintelligent as to think my statement is strange.  Perhaps you should consider that, while I won't and can't visit camarades, that doesn't mean that I haven't or never visited the site.  Now, I won't say I know ALL about the site, but I will say that I know a LOT about the site and, if you've bothered to really read this thread, among others, you should know that I am perfectly capable and willing to ask questions about the site...with a resulting increase in knowledge about it.

Frankly, vision1, this post of yours has only reinforced my previous suspicion that you were a crass, uncouth idiot to the point that I can just about say it is a certainty that you are a crass, uncouth idiot.

Guest vision1

and cant stop laughing at at the americans and germans on how thick they all are .

biggest mouths smallest brains .and jojo has always ho have the last word ..what a knob ha ha ha ha

your all mad