Katka & Lenka ~ Comments, Quotes and Thanks for Pictures and Videos

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how long RLC will allow K & L to stay now that they seem to have broken up and are sleeping in separate rooms. They were definitely a couple when they moved in.

Unfortunately, probably a very long time.  :( ... RLC really like freeloaders.  ;) ... And if they are boring too, they tend to keep them forever.    :-\

warning !!!! warning !!!!  la brune s'en va , elle déménage toutes ses affaires, elle va partir ce soir et c'est tant mieux

est-tu sûr de çà? j'ai plus accès mais si c'est vrai et bien oui tant mieux,on veut voir un vrai couple et pas de la colocation.

La rousse s'est consolée, très vite, elle embrasse maintenant une autre fille sur la bouche chez elle maintenant

effectivement, je ne sais pas si la brune est parti, mais cheveux roux n'a pas l'air triste, dans les bras d'une autre fille!!! elles ont l'air de très bien se connaître!!!

actually, I do not know if the brown is gone, but red hair is not sad, in the arms of another girl !!! they seem to know very well !!! :-\ :-\

effectivement, je ne sais pas si la brune est parti, mais cheveux roux n'a pas l'air triste, dans les bras d'une autre fille!!! elles ont l'air de très bien se connaître!!!

actually, I do not know if the brown is gone, but red hair is not sad, in the arms of another girl !!! they seem to know very well !!! :-\ :-\

To me, it looked like a consensual separation and that was not really surprising.

What surprises me is that there is already a new (or renewed) relationship and I am curious if they will have a future in this apartment or not. ... At least it seams that the new girl (or guest) is also likeable and makes a positive impression. :) ... So, all the best to all of them whether new, stayed or gone. :)

To me, it looked like a consensual separation and that was not really surprising.

What surprises me is that there is already a new (or renewed) relationship and I am curious if they will have a future in this apartment or not. ... At least it seams that the new girl (or guest) is also likeable and makes a positive impression. :) ... So, all the best to all of them whether new, stayed or gone. :)

la brune est peut-être nouvelle dans rlc, mais pas dans la vie de la rousse!!! quand on les regarde, on voit qu'elles se connaissent très bien, et depuis longtemps!!! on croirait que le véritable amour de la rousse, c'est cette nouvelle fille, pas katka?!!

brown is perhaps new in rlc, but not in the life of the red !!! when you look, you see that they are very familiar and have long !!! we believe that true love of the red, it is this new girl, not katka? !! ??? ???