Delete Acoount

Guest benjamyler

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could admin or anyone delete my account to me, please? There's not a "delete" button on "account settings" tab. Looked about for it in whole CC site but got nothing. Thanks in advance!

P.S.: My apologies for revival this topic.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2016 at 6:51 PM, Guest said:

Could admin or anyone delete my account to me, please? There's not a "delete" button on "account settings" tab. Looked about for it in whole CC site but got nothing. Thanks in advance!

P.S.: My apologies for revival this topic.

yes,if someone here can delete my account too ! no delete button in this new forum it's strange!

28 minutes ago, darkman said:

a mi tampoco me gusta este nuevo foro , falta un recent post bueno . es dificil moverse por el foro

totally agree,for the all members don't read good the english,this new forum is not very easy to find the information and setting good,i don't like this new version too,

and now everybody can see who have give the negative karma,it's the best idea for open the war between some members,i really don't like this new feature.

the old version was more simple for use

• 4 months later...
21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is no button to delete your account.  You have to send a request to the Administrator to have it removed.

This link will take you to a page where you can message Admin to have it removed.   https://camcaps.net/staff/

Thank you ?

Archived