Videoes

FN

I only got very little shower. Something went wrong.. But here it is..

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).

also.. mark paid a visit at was touching and kissing, so they might be getting it on later :)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres Lina Giving head to mark.. i think a bit is missing in the end.. sorry..

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer available and has been removed).

Guest JoJoGunne1

Last night Lina gave Mark a good-night blow job.  Today, Mark returns the favor in the living room.

I don't know, but to me it didn't look like she got much out of it.  I think they just gave up.

What do you think?

Here is Lina and Mark getting it on in the bath.

Poor Mark...I fear this experience was one more blow to his manhood.  It doesn't look like he gave her an orgasm.

Lina is a class act, though.  She appeared to show compassion and understanding toward Mark.  He's a lucky man to have her by his side.

JoJo, sometimes it looks like you don't understand anything in sex...

Or maybe I understand more than you think...and maybe I am very good at reading body language and facial expressions.

But hey...give me your best shot in educating me, eh?

JoJo thinks sex is just good if the women has an orgasm...i think jojo never had a relationship to a real women

Ahhh...I see, you are missing the whole point of my comments.  It's not about what I think or prefer.  It's about Mark.

I think Mark feels inadequate if he doesn't give Lina an orgasm.  And I think it has affected his behavior.  Lately he has been spending more time on his computer or sleeping on the couch instead of sleeping with Lina.  That is out of character for him.

Now, for women, like men they want to come.  When they don't some women react differently than others.  Some put up with it.  Some try to help their man.  And some just get angry or look elsewhere.  Lina, it appears to me, has tried to be understanding and help Mark. 

In fact, it worked.  After the bath...when they went to bed...they had sex that was immensely satisfying to them both.  Something they haven't had in over a week.