This Apartment

Mm I see that now.. What a shame. They were talking and she seemed to smile but he seemed all serious looking at the cam. Maybe this time the "man" of the house is the coward and the girl wants some affection? No fact or anything behind my theory.. Just a hunch. :)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People here don't want to see real life. They just want to see sex and nudity, and want to act like the people in the apartments are just cam models on chaturbate. And they want to judge everybody on cam when they do not get what they want. It's like you say, the page is about real life, which is why I think it's stupid when I hear people criticize the tenants for doing real life things.

considering almost no one speaks the language what do you think they are watching it for you guys crack me up you call real life never making love or showering in the dark

Hand job with a BJ finish in the bed with the sheets over her head. Complete waste of an apartment.

your significant other doesn't give you a bj and a hand job under the covers?  all this time i thought that was how everybody did it lol.  this apartment is a waste to the paying members of real life cam if this is the action you will see when there is supposed to be action that is.  i'm really surprised how little action there is that i've seen.

your significant other doesn't give you a bj and a hand job under the covers?  all this time i thought that was how everybody did it lol.  this apartment is a waste to the paying members of real life cam if this is the action you will see when there is supposed to be action that is.  i'm really surprised how little action there is that i've seen.

Actually if you sit and figure it out, all apartments are a waste to the paying members of RLC.

Did she shower since they got back?

I think she has not been in the shower after her third day in the apartment. I have observed them from early afternoons till bedtime everyday.  Usually I haven't watched when they have woken up, but I'm sure here would have been pictures if she would have been in the shower. Latest shower pics are re-uploadings from her very first days in the apartment.

I think she has not been in the shower after her third day in the apartment. I have observed them from early afternoons till bedtime everyday.  Usually I haven't watched when they have woken up, but I'm sure here would have been pictures if she would have been in the shower. Latest shower pics are re-uploadings from her very first days in the apartment.

Yes. I suspect you're right. ...  :-\ .... There are a very nice couple (best people in this apartment) but i do not think that they will ever fit into the project. They are very shy and do not try to change that.  :(  ... Too bad. ... But this seams to be the disappointingt truth.

What's with this apartment? ... Now it seams we have three failures in series with J&M, L&A and C&J.  ??? ... I start to think it would be the best to cancel this apartment completely.  :-\ ... At least RLC should try to be a little bit faster and not waiting around for month before they make the only adequate decision.

Too bad Lera wasn't allowed to get her lover move in and let Alex go.

Yes. I suspect you're right. ...  :-\ .... There are a very nice couple (best people in this apartment) but i do not think that they will ever fit into the project. They are very shy and do not try to change that.  :(  ... Too bad. ... But this seams to be the disappointingt truth.

It is not about shyness, it is decisiveness. They were very promising couple first 3 days, she even slept without panties, and now she do every clothing changes in walk-in closet. In my opinion they were very willing to show us their lives and bodies.

It is not difficult to guess why everything changed so quick. They, their friends or their parents googled "RLC Chloe and Joshua", and consequences of that we can see now. Is the culprit RLC, this couple or those who upload pictures?