This Apartment

It is not about shyness, it is decisiveness. They were very promising couple first 3 days, she even slept without panties, and now she do every clothing changes in walk-in closet. In my opinion they were very willing to show us their lives and bodies.

It is not difficult to guess why everything changed so quick. They, their friends or their parents googled "RLC Chloe and Joshua", and consequences of that we can see now. Is the culprit RLC, this couple or those who upload pictures?

That's an easy answer. the couple is the problem. You can't tell me that they didn't do any research on what they were getting themselves into before they joined the project.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not about shyness, it is decisiveness. They were very promising couple first 3 days, she even slept without panties, and now she do every clothing changes in walk-in closet. In my opinion they were very willing to show us their lives and bodies.

It is not difficult to guess why everything changed so quick. They, their friends or their parents googled "RLC Chloe and Joshua", and consequences of that we can see now. Is the culprit RLC, this couple or those who upload pictures?only problem its not their real names so how would anyone they know goggle them

Yes. I think you also right this time. ... Ultimately, it does not matter. The result is an apartment where the residents are hiding from the cameras. That's worse than an apartment less on the list, because it create annoyance.  :-\ ... I am at least are a little upset now, because it seams so promising in the beginning. ... Now I wish that RLC quickly finds a completion of this failed attempt and kick this freeloaders out of the apartment like the other before.

Stop clicking on this apartment as long as they get views rlc probably wont do much even if they should, this couple is a massive failure and shes not even somewhat attractive. They seem to have problem getting decent tenants in this apartment. The Brothers werent a complete failure at least when one of them had his girlfriend over but besides that this Place has sucked big time.

Not clicking on this apartment is very good advice and the best way for paying members to put an end to this misadventure. And now I have some advice for RLC. Turn the cameras round and point them out the windows because whatever is happening on the streets below has to be more interesting than what is happening in this apartment.

Yes - I suspect RLC is familiar with what we are complaining about and will soon kick them out.  They do not seem to act as fast as we want them too but lets face it they brought Kamila and Kristy back. They know where the money is and it is not here.  This is the only apartment where they wear clothes all day - it seems there must be a rule about that since no one else does this.

I now consider them gone.  As for the comment about this apartment in general being a loser - well the apartment Dasha is occupying did not do well for the first few tenets either.  So there is hope.  Not that it is great now since she seems to be dressed all day too .... hmmm maybe they will be gone or talked to as well.  When she first started she masturbated all the time - now nothing ... WTF ......    Sorry for the conversation with myself...   

Anyway this apartment sucks and needs to go!

There are only 3 pages of posts on this apartment, K&K have had more in two days!!!

This apartment should be shut down!

The apartment and it's inhabitants are a waste of space and more importantly, a waste of Premium payers money!!!!!!