Dasha and Demid!!!

See

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im curious to see when dasha/demid will return in russia appartment if demid will continue hide the sex with blanket

or he will change his mind and stop hiding like here in this italy appartment !

i think demid will continue hiding the sex when they return in russia,we will see

It seems that Dasha and Demid have bought a lot of clothes, etc., much more than people typically buy on holiday. That led me to think of one possible scenario.

It may be possible that Masha and Sasha will soon return to Russia, and Dasha and Demid will live in Italy next few months. This will likely mean that Masha and Sasha would move to apartment Dasha and Demid in Russia as long as they are in Italy. I think it is not impossible thought. What do you think about this?

It seems that Dasha and Demid have bought a lot of clothes, etc., much more than people typically buy on holiday. That led me to think of one possible scenario.

It may be possible that Masha and Sasha will soon return to Russia, and Dasha and Demid will live in Italy next few months. This will likely mean that Masha and Sasha would move to apartment Dasha and Demid in Russia as long as they are in Italy. I think it is not impossible thought. What do you think about this?

all combinaisons is possible because they are all in the same team(dasha team),

and why not kick out dasha/demid forever after this vacation italy,put masha/sasha in the dasha appart and put efim with his new gf in italy appartment for 3 months,that's what i would like to see and i will renew my suscription

Perhaps the ability to take a vacation in Italy in winter is an attractive perk to the St. Petersburg crowd, and Demid was able to thaw out a little.

We know that all these people are friends, and it give prospective tenants an opportunity to audition if they can get their own vacation home for a short while.

Let me know if Leora shows up in Italy or Barcelona. She'd love the chance to get out of Siberia. (Or maybe "Stage C" over at Area 51, or wherever she really is.) We all know a change of scenery would be good for the gal.  :yes:

This group of new dwellers are all in a circus... Dasha is a supervisor of sorts Masha and Sasha look like trainees. The others a musician dancers and clowns.  I mean isn't Efim and Bogan clown material. .  That is why there is so much interactions between this group of people and who the fuck are those freaks hanging out at Masha and Sasha....if those people are from the circus.  The whole bunch of them are freaky regardless.. nice freaks though I do like them and I really like Masha's art work.  FYI I never read your comments to my posts so say any thing you want about them or me.....just remember I love everyone here....I really really like that squirrel too...is he married to some cute redhead fluffy tail....?  :nana:

This group of new dwellers are all in a circus... Dasha is a supervisor of sorts Masha and Sasha look like trainees. The others a musician dancers and clowns.  I mean isn't Efim and Bogan clown material. .  That is why there is so much interactions between this group of people and who the fuck are those freaks hanging out at Masha and Sasha....if those people are from the circus.  The whole bunch of them are freaky regardless.. nice freaks though I do like them and I really like Masha's art work.  FYI I never read your comments to my posts so say any thing you want about them or me.....just remember I love everyone here....I really really like that squirrel too...is he married to some cute redhead fluffy tail....?  :nana:

it seems this site attracts allot of clowns lol.  personally you can have all the clowns in this apartment.

It seems to me that Sasha doesn't want to be around anyone!! He is a sulky loner! I'm surprised he hasn't led the group in a yoga meditation session like he used to do at Demid's apartment.

I never really see any conversation between him and Masha. He just seems to be with her for the sex! He is a lucky man to have a girlfriend capable of swallowing swords!

Is it just me or does Sasha act like he doesn't even want to be around Demid? Often, when I check in, Sasha is in the bedroom and the other 3 are in the main living room/kitchen area.

Even if they are friends, how could any of them co-habitat in this small of a place like they have now for a week or more. Maybe if they had something to do but they  are basically 4 unemployed people with NOTHING to do.