Denna otroligt vackra Leora alltså.

:kiss: :clap:

Here is Paul in almost a day at home without even fix it up nicely at home. But when the beautiful Leora finally coming home again, well then she moves quickly on to begin cleaning up their fine back home, while Paul just walking around or sitting and playing the guitar. Think it is a bit lax in my opinion anyway. Leora offer then really of himself in all phases. But now lately, she has increasingly become more restrictive in wanting to show all their most beautiful. Do not know if there is anyone who has commented on something stupid, or whether it is Paul who told her not to walk around naked anyway. For now, she changes into a little sidelined for fast and looks a little more withdrawn out. Yes hope anyway that the right Leora will be back again, showing their wonderful caresses and its incredibly beautiful body. So great to see her smile when she deliberately annoys us the following of fans. Already longing. :hugnkiss:

Compared with some recent periods, Leora, even with Paul awake and in the flat which admittedly has not been often, has been naked a lot in the past couple of weeks. Remember her bottomless exercise? That was right in front of him. She has also bated several times while Paul has been in the BeR. This surprised me as I thought she had stopped this kind of thing. They have even had sex a few times this month! If anything I think he has been more understanding than ever about her exhibitionism.

Regarding the cleaning which is very much a routine for her, I don't think she would appreciate his help as she likes to do it in a certain way and maybe uses it to avoid other things, possibly similar to her make-up routine which she can perform several times a day at the oddest times.

:kiss: :clap:

Here is Paul in almost a day at home without even fix it up nicely at home. But when the beautiful Leora finally coming home again, well then she moves quickly on to begin cleaning up their fine back home, while Paul just walking around or sitting and playing the guitar. Think it is a bit lax in my opinion anyway. Leora offer then really of himself in all phases. But now lately, she has increasingly become more restrictive in wanting to show all their most beautiful. Do not know if there is anyone who has commented on something stupid, or whether it is Paul who told her not to walk around naked anyway. For now, she changes into a little sidelined for fast and looks a little more withdrawn out. Yes hope anyway that the right Leora will be back again, showing their wonderful caresses and its incredibly beautiful body. So great to see her smile when she deliberately annoys us the following of fans. Already longing. :hugnkiss: