The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' topic - (2014 - 2017)

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvoyeurx

lol,there is a bathroom but she prefer go in toilett for change herself outside camera.

j don't know if she have understand the concept of rlc.

j think we can wait long time before see her naked ass on camera 7

Guest xvoyeurx

I can't believe! They chose to fuck on the balcony where all the neighbors can hear them and that's not anonymous as RLC lol

I guess they have got to study a bit more what RLC is lol

:o

are you sure,they have go on balcony for doing sex?

if it's true,j'm happy,my membership was finish last week and j wase not renew,ouffff

lol,there is a bathroom but she prefer go in toilett for change herself outside camera.

j don't know if she have understand the concept of rlc.

j think we can wait long time before see her naked ass on camera 7

oh on a vu ses seins lol dans la chambre c'est déjà pas mal  ;D mais pas vue de kiki encore  :-[ ils leurs faut peut etre encore un peu de temps pour s'acclimater au camera sans doute hier quand elle s'est aperçu que l'on voyait sont entrejambe a la cam elle s'est changée en arborant un short du barça !

attendons voir lol

;) :-*

It is funny to see how a lot of posts are about them not getting in front of the cams.

Yesterday a lot of you said "give them time, they just moved into the apartment".

Because there having sex, i think its a bonus they get it on so fast, means all the 'give them time' is now gone?

I can't believe! They chose to fuck on the balcony where all the neighbors can hear them and that's not anonymous as RLC lol

if it's true,j'm happy,my membership was finish last week and j wase not renew,ouffff

Very sure, You could hear them from the kitchen  ;D

My membership is due to the next couple of weeks or so and I will think to renew it only if I see all new couples who understand the concept. This couple is the worst, even Ruslan is an exhibitionist to compare with them.  ;D

It is funny to see how a lot of posts are about them not getting in front of the cams.

Yesterday a lot of you said "give them time, they just moved into the apartment".

Because there having sex, i think its a bonus they get it on so fast, means all the 'give them time' is now gone?

By normal campcaps standards we gave them 10 minutes to adjust before we started complaining. Compared to other couples that was very royal ;)

Guest xvoyeurx

My membership is due to the next couple of weeks or so and I will think to renew it only if I see all new couples who understand the concept. This couple is the worst, even Ruslan is an exhibitionist to compare with them.  ;D

ok,maybe it's for this reason the appartment is in maintenance,rlc are not happy with the comportment for go outside for make sex,j'm sure she have take shower yesterday outside too,she have come back with different dress

ok,maybe it's for this reason the appartment is in maintenance,rlc are not happy with the comportment for go outside for make sex,j'm sure she have take shower yesterday outside too,she have come back with different dress

Also, I don't think RLC want to have too much attention on their flats... She was quite loud, in the balcony... If they do it regularly I am sure they may get some onlookers ;D

je le confirme aussi il baisaient sur la terrasse non seulement les râles qu ils émettaient mais aussi on voyait Daniel s'activer en ombre chinoise lol derrière les volet roulant je pense pas qu'il enfiler les pots de fleurs  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D