Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ January 01,2016. to April 30,2016.

I have often wondered what event of magnitude/relevance happened here that dropped this apt from being one of the most watched to where it is today.  Remember how many couples have come out of here to go on to get their own RLC apts.?

Also the rocking parties thrown, with plenty of action going on.

I just cannot place all the blame on Demid.  I do not think he has the capabilities to drag it down so much.

I agree about first to worst, but in my opinion, this is all on Demid.

I am also of the opinion that there should be a reshuffle in the apartments with this D&D and others that the routine does not bring anything  new, and others always permanent vacation.

Today I received amessage from the RLC, to say to be aware that there would be news soon, just made me want taugh, this time there are only three apartments that justify the signing. :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

I am also of the opinion that there should be a reshuffle in the apartments with this D&D and others that the routine does not bring anything  new, and others always permanent vacation.

Today I received amessage from the RLC, to say to be aware that there would be news soon, just made me want taugh, this time there are only three apartments that justify the signing. :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Maybe the news will be Masha and Sasha will take over this apartment when they return to Russia soon before their Visas expire.

Dasha and Demids use to RLC has run its limit.

Last night , two men are in the apartment , what a waste , with so many other couples , meanwhile D&D still missing.

I think, D&D are not missing. At least I am glad that there are away. :)

It is a pity that they will come back again.  :-\

So that happens with the apartments, Dasha and Demid , remain missing, Carla and Mario were out until yesterday absent, two of vacation,  two completly inoperative .

And no RLC information in absolute contempt for subscribers :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

If you have been around RLC for any length of time you would come to expect such shitty performance from them!!!