Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ January 01,2016. to April 30,2016.

I understand from reading various sources that Dasha use to be a lot more active than she is now. I wish I would have been here for those times. However, Dasha does drive me a bit crazy. She the kind of girl I always hoped to meet; sophisticated yet a bit wild when the time was right. I can't stop watching her LOL. When you got the hots for someone you can't have, your mind then wants to see them in all the situations you wish you could be in with her...

Demid leaves a lot to be desired, but I truly think Dasha and He are emotionally attached. I wouldn't compare him to Lev - maybe Paul - a little on the short-of-energy side, and a little too comfortable with the status quo.

In any case, I don't see this apartment nearly as boring as a few others. The Guitar-Guy is fun to listen to, and the Jams give me a chance to enjoy the music as well as study everyone's faces and wonder what secrets they are keeping LOL

Ok, I'm an adventurer.

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎09 at 6:41 AM, dantarp said:

il est vraiment sale et l'hygiene

franchement, il passerait sa vie sous la douche tout le monde trouverait à redire. Faut rester lucide, AUCUN gars de RLC ne sera assez bien pour vous. Y aura toujours quelqu'un quelque part qui dira un truc contre. Mais franchement je pense pas qu'une seul des personnes qui critique ici ne soit meilleur que les personnes de RLC. Faut aussi les laisser vivre, c'est LEUR vie, pas la votre, il la vive comme ils veulent, et c'est pas à nous de décider comment ils doivent vivre. ::)

• Upvote 1

She was the reason I paid for RLC. When she is alone or by herself, I watch her.

I don't watch when Demid is there so I can't comment about him, except for his lack of cuddling

how can he not cuddle with her, before and after.

I can't remember when they were alone because someone is always there.

in a good way.

Dans ces cas là tu peux dire pareil sur Efim et sa copine et sur tout les invités qui couchent dans les appart. Là il s'est mis nu parce que il sait que c'est ce que la majorité des gens veulent voir. Si il s'était pas mis nu les gens auraient critiqués "ha mais il se met jamais nu il sert a rien" maintenant il s'est mis nu et donc c'est "ho mais il est dégeu il se met nu..." serieusement tu pense qu'il y a un truc qu'il pourrait faire sans qu'on le critique? 

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎09 at 6:41 AM, dantarp said:

il est vraiment sale et l'hygiene

he should have been more thoughtful of his hosts and sat on a towel or sheet so his ass crack is not on the furniture. rude.

9 minutes ago, dantarp said:

OUI l'hygiene le cul sur le canpé il aurait pu mettre une serviette dessous la nudité ok mais pas le manque de proprete

Oui c'est sur c'est mieux de mettre une serviette, mais honnetement, j'ai vu pire sur d'autres cams donc voila, ca me choque moins. D'autant que les meubles sont a RLC et pas aux locataires, du coup pense a ceux qui ont fait l'amour dessus avant que D&D arrivent, qui ont peut etre éjaculé dessus... Je pense que c'est pas s'assoire cul nu dessus qui est le pire crois moi. 

1 hour ago, peking said:
1 hour ago, peking said:

She was the reason I paid for RLC. When she is alone or by herself, I watch her.

I don't watch when Demid is there so I can't comment about him, except for his lack of cuddling

how can he not cuddle with her, before and after.

I can't remember when they were alone because someone is always there.

alanohio, she has always drove me close to a nervous breakdown.

in a good way.

You know, I never remember Demid kissing her. If true, that's terrible - I could get lost in foreplay :)