Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ January 01,2016. to April 30,2016.

This is the most boring appartment on RLC. All things they do under covers or block cams. Its annoying because the appartment is occupied from two people who simply fit not in the project.

If they moved out other better people can move in. So maybe we should boycott them and simply dont watch them anymore. Perhaps they have to move out when the do not get enough viewers

They appear to have gone on vacation of some sort. They packed bags yesterday and are gone today. I saw the boyfriend of the hot blonde guest in the apartment this morning so I'm hoping she'll be back. No one is at home at the moment though.

Empty Apartment second day? on vacation? no replacement? , is already the hird empty apartment. :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

RLC should get rid of Dasha and Demid.They are just totally useless.

Then give the apartment to Masha and Sasha when they return to Russia.

RLC should get rid of Dasha and Demid.They are just totally useless.

Then give the apartment to Masha and Sasha when they return to Russia.

Obviously, Demid is RLC shareholder. He can do what he wants. But RLC has currently 3 other apts being close to be shut down: Suzan, Carla and Katka. So Demid can survive another couple of weeks/months.

Obviously, Demid is RLC shareholder. He can do what he wants. But RLC has currently 3 other apts being close to be shut down: Suzan, Carla and Katka. So Demid can survive another couple of weeks/months.

I hope you are right about the other apartments.    :clap:

Suzan and Hector will be come back, i hope. :)  There are a very nice couple and i would miss them (like now, due to the mega vecation).

C&S, K&L apartments can be closed without being noticed by me. :) ... A close of D&D would be a real good news.  Meanwhile, i get annoyed be only see his face.

:yikes: :yikes: Veo el apartamento ahora y solo veo a dos tios, como no venga alguna chica esta noche este apartamento habra llegado a lo mas alto (aburrido-pesimo-nefasto etc etc...) Se estan cubriendo de gloria estos ESTAFADORES-RLC.

I have often wondered what event of magnitude/relevance happened here that dropped this apt from being one of the most watched to where it is today.  Remember how many couples have come out of here to go on to get their own RLC apts.?

Also the rocking parties thrown, with plenty of action going on.

I just cannot place all the blame on Demid.  I do not think he has the capabilities to drag it down so much.