Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ January 01,2016. to April 30,2016.

Too bad. Demid is also there. :(

That it is. 

I wonder what RLC has in store for Masha & Sasha they should be returning to Russia soon.  They went where they are at now on Oct.13/15 so their 3 months is about to expire.

That it is. 

I wonder what RLC has in store for Masha & Sasha they should be returning to Russia soon.  They went where they are at now on Oct.13/15 so their 3 months is about to expire.

Well I certainly hope it's not Dasha's apartment, speaking from a selfish point of view with only free access to the kitchen. Maybe they could get Nelly's and then give Nelly an apartment with decent cameras! Even better Nelly and Masha could share a new super apartment. Nelly wouldn't be bothered about Masha and Sasha as plenty of people have sex in her apartment already - doesn't seem to bother Bogdan much either. Dasha could even stay and the 3 of them could have girly nights in.

Well I certainly hope it's not Dasha's apartment, speaking from a selfish point of view with only free access to the kitchen. Maybe they could get Nelly's and then give Nelly an apartment with decent cameras! Even better Nelly and Masha could share a new super apartment. Nelly wouldn't be bothered about Masha and Sasha as plenty of people have sex in her apartment already - doesn't seem to bother Bogdan much either. Dasha could even stay and the 3 of them could have girly nights in.

As someone who pays, I see it different. The apartment of D&D would be the best, because there we have a three cam bedroom. ;) ... Masha would be a worthy successor of Dasha but more importent is that Demid would finally gone. This would be ideal. :)

there was a time when she'd be at

the puter and the hair would

rise up in anticipation.

:idk:

Certainly not like that any more. Such a shame she lets an idiot control her life. 

It would be safe to say her masturbating with a banana days are over.

I still like to check in on Dasha because I know that she acts like an old married woman now, under that still is the adventurous young girl that was so entertaining in the beginning when they first showed up here on RLC. Dasha  please come back to us. She has most alluring eyes and infectious smile.  :bang head: