Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ January 01,2016. to April 30,2016.

They've settled into normal everyday couple life, which, unfortunately doesn't make for entertaining viewing. And the sex that  everyone wants to see, as in a normal couple has become a once in a while event.........real life !!!!

For endless copulation go to Nelly and Bogdans.  For exhibitionisim go to Ilona, Anna and Layla. For fairly normal couple with a cat....stay right here !

They've settled into normal everyday couple life, which, unfortunately doesn't make for entertaining viewing. And the sex that  everyone wants to see, as in a normal couple has become a once in a while event.........real life !!!!

For endless copulation go to Nelly and Bogdans.  For exhibitionisim go to Ilona, Anna and Layla. For fairly normal couple with a cat....stay right here !

Yes they are very boring.  ... But what makes this apartment so nonsensical is the hiding of D&D. This contradicts all the expectations I had into such a project and i have no idea why RLC goes along with this. ... The whole thing is just plain annoying to me, because I simply dislike freeloaders.  :-\ ... Slowly I lose the hope that RLC will kick them out. ... But maybe someday .... ;)

It's not the issue that they don't have sex as frequently that they did, it's that they go out of their way to hide now when they do. It's blatant and I perceive it as a deliberate F-you to the members by Demid.

Dasha7.png

Are this images are actual from today. ... That would mean that they have stopped to hide (at least one time). ... I would not have thought that.

Update: Hidden sex again. So it seams to be a old image.  ??? ... How little I can endure the two. I really see forward to the day they will left the project. :) ... I hope it's over soon.

Are this images are actual from today. ... That would mean that they have stopped to hide (at least one time). ... I would not have thought that.

Update: Hidden sex again. So it seams to be a old image.  ??? ... How little I can endure the two. I really see forward to the day they will left the project. :) ... I hope it's over soon.

They are from the same from the date they were posted on.

It's not the issue that they don't have sex as frequently that they did, it's that they go out of their way to hide now when they do. It's blatant and I perceive it as a deliberate F-you to the members by Demid.

Yes, it seems Demid is the problem and Dasha doesn't dare go against his wishes. Shame because she had so much potential when she came here. Ship 'em out and bring in the cute blonde who pops up from time to time for short stays or parties....proper eye candy.

Dasha and Demid are packing again for another trip....I hope the BLONDE GIRL comes stay again. She is so friggen hot and loved to party !!!!!!(((HINT HINT))))

Last time they left  they had a couple of guys that looked like Faggots look after the place.

RLC need to replace them. They are of no value to them anymore.

I think Dasha and Demid cannot be touched by RLC. It seems that this apartment is the centre of recruitment and plays a vital role in finding new residents.

If RLC were to upset Demid (which may have already happened to some extent given that Demid has become a secret hermit who hides himself and his partner from viewers at every opportunity!) then many of his/her friends might withdraw from the project - Nelly, Masha, Zoya, Efim and the many guests at both Demid's place or Nelly's.

If all of those connected to Demid/Dasha were to boycott RLC thenRLC would be in serious difficulties.

A sign of Demid's power is the fact that Cam 9 has effectively been eliminated. Cam 9 made it difficult from him to hide. Removing it makes life easier for him.

It may be that Demid is actually employed (or at least incentivised) by RLC to help with recruitment. As a result I don't see them leaving anytime soon regardless of their behaviour

Yes, it seems Demid is the problem and Dasha doesn't dare go against his wishes. Shame because she had so much potential when she came here. Ship 'em out and bring in the cute blonde who pops up from time to time for short stays or parties....proper eye candy.

That could be and does not sound unlikely. ... Unfortunately, it does not change a thing.  :( ... If they hide together they should also leave together. ;) ... Actually RLC should had act a long time ago, I think. ... No idea why there are still there.  :-\

I think Dasha and Demid cannot be touched by RLC. It seems that this apartment is the centre of recruitment and plays a vital role in finding new residents.

If RLC were to upset Demid (which may have already happened to some extent given that Demid has become a secret hermit who hides himself and his partner from viewers at every opportunity!) then many of his/her friends might withdraw from the project - Nelly, Masha, Zoya, Efim and the many guests at both Demid's place or Nelly's.

If all of those connected to Demid/Dasha were to boycott RLC thenRLC would be in serious difficulties.

A sign of Demid's power is the fact that Cam 9 has effectively been eliminated. Cam 9 made it difficult from him to hide. Removing it makes life easier for him.

It may be that Demid is actually employed (or at least incentivised) by RLC to help with recruitment. As a result I don't see them leaving anytime soon regardless of their behaviour

Than they should pay him out or simply disassemble the cameras. ... This apartment is useless.