Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ January 01,2016. to April 30,2016.

To butch's shape, pudgy is more like it.  She needs to lay off the pasta, and Carina could also benefit from losing a couple kilos herself.

Now Blue on the other hand looks like she's lost a few pounds.  Must be all that walking to the bedroom and back now that she no longer needs to be 24/7 on the sofa. In those bathroom pictures she looks very hot!  Who knew that behind some belly fat that amazing shape of a woman was hiding there!  Wowza!

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

I have yet to figure out why this apartment is a  "Premium Apartment " .  These Lesbians do nothing but eat and sleep on the sofa.

The place usually looks like a pig-sty and same with the residents .  All I can come up with is that maybe one of the RLC excs

is a Lesbian ! I wonder who decides the standard/premium apartments ?  ( Just my opinion ).

I have yet to figure out why this apartment is a  "Premium Apartment " .  These Lesbians do nothing but eat and sleep on the sofa.

The place usually looks like a pig-sty and same with the residents .  All I can come up with is that maybe one of the RLC excs

is a Lesbian ! I wonder who decides the standard/premium apartments ?  ( Just my opinion ).

Well, we know for damn sure it's not you or I because I wouldn't put up with their bullshit!

SC, you know I love you to death and in the future I would appreciate that you wouldn't post anymore photos of this apartment unless "Blue" the blue haired girl is getting her pussy eaten out by either curly or the short big tittied chick!  Just sayin, LOL.

Curly cooking bottomless at the moment  :)

i saw part of that,"butch" went to help "curly"in the kitchen.butch was helping roll out the dough in long rolls and put it in the baking dish.just a couple minutes before she started helping her (curly had her back turned) butch run her hand down her pants scratched her arse crack and then scratched her kitty (no not the four legged one) Never washing her hand's then went to rolling the dough.    :puke:

might be trying to add flavor.    :idk:    :lmao: