Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ January 01,2016. to April 30,2016.

Defiantly Italians, I watched them have a heated discussion the other day, and you could see the Italian come out in them. I was shocked to a see the normally passive Blue get right into Butch's face and let her have it good. BTW it's about time that RLC adds Blue to the title for this apartment as it appears she is no longer a guest, but a full time resident.

Murphy:

This has been amply verified in the past months, as well as with previous tenants in this apartment:

Carina and Sabrina are Italians, living in Barcelona. 

Adriana and Daniel,

Ilona and Layla,

Carla and Mario, are all also located in Barcelona.

Masha and Sasha, in Italy.

Dasha and Demid

Zoya and Lev

Nelly  and Bogdan

All live very close to each other, in the same Russian (or satellite nation) country.

Je crois que cet appartement va disparaître bientôt car Carina et Sabrina ne s'entendent plus.

Pire, la brune a un homme dans sa vie maintenant et elle n'est plus tout à fait lesbienne

Ce matin, ils sont tous rentrés vers 4 heures du matin sauf elle et il est deja sept heures du matin et elle n'est toujours pas là.

I don't think I have ever seen blue so mad before, it's a good thing i can't speak Italian, I might have to try to get my 2 cents in. And I have to tell you if Big Mama would bend in those white pants you could swear you were at the old drive movie and watch the pictures show on that ass.  :wtf: