Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos January 01/16. to April 30/16.

They need to vanish, along with Suzan & Hector as well.

No. Suzan and Hector are the best (after N&B and M&S ;) ). I would miss them and still think they will be back. :)

It is not like with C&M. Before there vecation, there were still a real part of the project and there is no reason to believe that this has changed.

I think it may be correct to assume that they will not be back, and this apartment may change occupants.

Not looking to good for an apartment to sit empty when they were supposed to be back on the 7th. I personally think they have split and gone their own way without notifying RLC of their situation.

Will they return?these apartments go without rules.

I do not know, but i guess there are gone.  :( ... Lately, the two were anyway out of there normal behavior and lost a lot of there fun.  :-\... I wonder how long RLC will keep this empty apartment on the list.

I do not know, but i guess there are gone.  :( ... Lately, the two were anyway out of there normal behavior and lost a lot of there fun.  :-\... I wonder how long RLC will keep this empty apartment on the list.

Likely not for much longer. If they don't return soon they'll just pull the feed.

Carla and Mario never really had a good relationship. Relationships don't work when you think with your dick from the time you wake until the time you sleep.

Likely not for much longer. If they don't return soon they'll just pull the feed.

Carla and Mario never really had a good relationship. Relationships don't work when you think with your dick from the time you wake until the time you sleep.

I liked to two and there very active sex lifestyle. ;) ... Too bad. ... But not really surprising.

El penùltimo dia que Carla fuè por la casa,escribiò una carta a sus padres,

en dicha carta entre otras cosas,explicaba

que en el pròximo año haria vida nueva en una casa nueva.

Esto lo se porque Carla decia en alto lo que escribia

la siguiente vez que vino por la casa

vino con un perro beagle llamado Tomy

la gatita Dalma habia quedado en casa de sus padres

nunca màs la vi