HarleyFatboy

Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos January 01/16. to April 30/16.

Yes its pretty funny to watch as he chases the cat around. No wonder they retreated to the bedroom for sex.

I sure wished Carla would join in the fun tonight, can't imagine how much she could tease those guys with few shots of good vodka to help her along. :woohoo:

They are arguing because Mario did not want to eat pussy. This is surreal.  :lmao:

The relationship between Carla and Mario is strange to say the least. Whenever Mario tries to initiate sex and Carla isn't receptive, she gets pissed and yells at him. Whenever Carla tries to initiate sex and Mario isn't receptive, she gets pissed and yells at him. It always end up with her being mad at him.

They need to reevaluate their relationship.  :screwy:

He is horny and has been stroking himself but she acts like she has a really bad headache.  They moved from the LR to the BR so it is hard to tell if he will get off or not.

They need to have another house party. Lots of hot chicks last time around.

There is no amount of money I wouldn't pay to see the chick who is on their couch right now in the shower.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been Removed)

Just think these people call themselves adults.

A long time ago before Masha turned up, I said that of the RLC girls Carla would make the best girlfriend as she wants to fuck so often but letting your boyfriend take pictures like this makes me think my original choice was right. I so want to be 30 years younger.

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎02 at 7:24 PM, Hope85 said:

A long time ago before Masha turned up, I said that of the RLC girls Carla would make the best girlfriend as she wants to fuck so often but letting your boyfriend take pictures like this makes me think my original choice was right. I so want to be 30 years younger.

wow, ca je l'ai raté!!!! :bang head: :bang head:

j'avais du mal avec ce couple au début, mais je les apprécie de plus en plus!!! ils me font rire régulièrement et ne sont pas méchants.

Wow, that I missed !!!! : Head bang:: bang head:

I had trouble with this couple at first, but I appreciate more and more !!! they make me laugh regularly and are not evil. ;) ;)

It would be nice if Carla would do a solo session now and again - variety is the spice of life.

She likes touching herself but she has yet to do a full solo all out Masturbation Scene. 

She has done some masturbating for the webcam, but it doesn't look like she has an orgasm.  It would be hot if she gave us a private show when he wasn't home.

I was juston chaturbate I went into a room called latinsexparty they look so much like Carla and Mario

I was juston chaturbate I went into a room called latinsexparty they look so much like Carla and Mario

Latinsexparty is online now. They are deffinetely not Carla and Mario