Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos January 01/16. to April 30/16.

A long time ago before Masha turned up, I said that of the RLC girls Carla would make the best girlfriend as she wants to fuck so often but letting your boyfriend take pictures like this makes me think my original choice was right. I so want to be 30 years younger.

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎02 at 7:24 PM, Hope85 said:

• 2 weeks later...

A long time ago before Masha turned up, I said that of the RLC girls Carla would make the best girlfriend as she wants to fuck so often but letting your boyfriend take pictures like this makes me think my original choice was right. I so want to be 30 years younger.

wow, ca je l'ai raté!!!! :bang head: :bang head:

j'avais du mal avec ce couple au début, mais je les apprécie de plus en plus!!! ils me font rire régulièrement et ne sont pas méchants.

Wow, that I missed !!!! : Head bang:: bang head:

I had trouble with this couple at first, but I appreciate more and more !!! they make me laugh regularly and are not evil. ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

au début, je n'aimais pas ce couple, mais j'ai appris à les apprécier!!! ils sont assez sympas, il s'amusent, dansent, font des fêtes avec pleins d'amies, et mario essaie toujours de faire plaisir à carla!!! c'est un gars simple, un peu obsédé mais gentil!! il vont bien ensemble, et le chat parait heureux!!! je les aime bien!!!!

at first I did not like this couple, but I have learned to appreciate !!! they are friendly enough, there having fun, dancing, have parties with friends in full, and Mario always trying to please carla !!! it is a simple guy, a little obsessed but nice !! they go well together, and the cat seems happy !!! I like them !!!! :clap: :D ;) ;) ;)

• Upvote 2