Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos Jan/16 to ?

yes,the last two updates katka/lenka and chloe/joshua are two big fails and

i don't think something will change with this two couples if rlc want try save this couples more time in the place

The biggest mistake is the RLC person being responsible for Czech Republic. Suzan&Hector is running with a lot of difficulties, all other apartments/couples/tenants are worth nothing.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By publishing these nice pics you want to make sure that she will never come back?

I would have liked to see the development of this couple, but obviously they are gone and it is done....

Yes. It seams so. ... Too bad. The two were by far the two most likeable residents in this apartment. ... Slowly it becomes obvious that this apartment is a bust.  :-\

This year started really mixed. First, I thought it seams as RLC would improved. ... Now, it start to look bad again.  :(

Place looks devoid of personal items.  A towel there, what looks like pillow covers hanging in the dryer rack in guest room, but not much else.

I think this apartment is short lived again.  Another one to soon enter the Archive Vault.

already on vacation till 26 after only one week online! mmm my ass,rlc do always that when there is problem with the tenants,

i don't think they are in vacation,they have return in mother home for complain they are scared with the all cameras

I'm surprised hey came back. I thought they regretted joining and wanted to leave.

i think the reason they came back is it's easy money for the tenants of all these apartments, not to mention a free place to sleep and they don't have to do anything if they don't want to.  i was intrigued by this site when i first stumbled upon it but after a couple of weeks of watching it off and on, it's nothing like i thought it was going to be.