Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos Jan/16 to ?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, she is cute, but if she is just going to hide from the cameras, then why the hell did they join the project. They had to informed prior that pictures and still captures could be posted on the internet. They still signed up, and either fulfill their obligation or quit the project.

I guess she doesn't even shower in this apartment anymore since they saw the pictures posted on the net.

i agree,you don't change your comportment like that after only 2 days without reason,

internet have advantage but disadvandage too,it's the reverse of the medal,

this all pics posted on camcaps or other sites is not to the advantage of the tenants for see reallife with real comportment after,

that's why rlc need work better on the casting before present faster new couple,i want see couples totally agree with the cameras,not hidding and have no problem with the pics or vids on the web but it's not the politic of the casting of rlc team so there is no reason for that's change

in the future if rlc want continue in the same direction with the next castings

i agree,you don't change your comportment like that after only 2 days without reason,

internet have advantage but disadvandage too,it's the reverse of the medal,

this all pics posted on camcaps or other sites is not to the advantage of the tenants for see reallife with real comportment after,

that's why rlc need work better on the casting before present faster new couple,i want see couples totally agree with the cameras,not hidding and have no problem with the pics or vids on the web but it's not the politic of the casting of rlc team so there is no reason for that's change

in the future if rlc want continue in the same direction with the next castings

With one point you are totally right: every medal has two sides.

And it is also clear, that the strategy and the dedication of RLC is different than of the CC members or even freeloaders. RLC has for sure in their contracts with tenants to provide access to the content of locked cams only to subscribers. So not to everybody and not to the friends, parents etc. of the tenants. In reality this doesn´t work.

Some tenants are believing from the beginning that they are protected and they can control what content will be public (on free cams) and what will remain private (locked cams). Some of our couples are making no difference and these are those with the many "likes" from us (Nelly, Masha, Leora...)

I see the only chance for RLC to reduce the publishing of locked cams by introduction of their own locked forum, where subscribers can exchange their opinions and their pix+vids.

VV is going another way, they will introduce an archive for the subscribers, so no need to exchange material.

I know there will be now a big cry by the freeloaders who like to undergo monthly high subscription fees by a 12$ annual fee. But this is not legal in any country of the world. 

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎30 at 3:13 PM, bigskyfly said:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

she got new tattoo

ouais depuis qu'il sont rentré de leurs week end

ça fait deux jours qu'elle y met de la crème pour le protéger

et je crois que c'est pour cela qu'elle n'est pas passer par la case douche c'est dernier temps

To me they looks as 2 lost kids  :bang head:

Because they hide? ... That has nothing to do with the age. ... This is just an issue with the person who did the casting for this apartment. ;) ... Three failures in a row. :(

Because they hide? ... That has nothing to do with the age. ... This is just an issue with the person who did the casting for this apartment. ;) ... Three failures in a row. :(

I didn't meant about their age but in second thought maybe just because of that they are confused and lost from the situation that they involved

It does make you wonder if someone special is doing the screening for this apartment. How can you have 3 straight couples who are all so ill-suited for the "project"?

They haven't had a couple yet that even comes close to being suitable tenants.