Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

Holy freaking mother of god!!!! Kami and Kristy back and in the best apartment in RLC!!! I want to live there!

Well, sure, with my babes!!!!!!

Lighting is good, cameras are good. I bet this was in the making for a while! Their 6 month waiting periods must have ended for Shengen. Hope they have work visas this time!!

hey must be in Russia (St. Petersburg ?) Because of the time, that is two hours before CET

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow i thought i was seeing things, look at the size of there apartment too, so many cameras. RLC have just secured my contined subscription.

There must be other girls coming. That space is amazing. Way more than necessary for 2 girls. Although, they are "royalty" in most of our eyes!  ;D

Holy freaking mother of god!!!! Kami and Kristy back and in the best apartment in RLC!!! I want to live there!

Well, sure, with my babes!!!!!!

Lighting is good, cameras are good. I bet this was in the making for a while! Their 6 month waiting periods must have ended for Shengen. Hope they have work visas this time!!

Maybe they are in Russia now and don't need any Visa. The time anyway is 2 hours later.

Une chambre chacune? bon alors c est clair ...c est tjrs pas des lesbiennes com nina et kira ....n'empechent que c est un must de flirter ! et d emmener leur copains! Foursome will be great

j'attend de voir quelque captures sortir ici mais  à mon avis rlc veut faire le même style d'appartment que celui d'espagne

avec ilona and co mais c'est clair que kami et kristy ne sont pas lesbiennes,va y-avoir beaucoup d'allumage je pense mais rien de plus comme on a vu quand elles etaient en espagne,je préfère attendre pour ma part et lire le forum pour l'instant,je suis pas pressé mais je m'attend à rien de plus que ce qu'on a vu en espagne avec elles l'été dernier

Archived