Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

WTF? She's extremely pretty as it is. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but body alternations just do not excite me except for medical need. Next will come the tattoos and the metal piercings and (God help us) boob jobs. It's not as if she was deformed or horribly injured. The damn women is already a beauty queen.

Anyway, thanks for the information.  :(

She's a good looking girl but she's nothing special.

If you've seen one girl, you've seen them all.  Turn them upside down and they all look the same.    :lmao: :lmao:

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tian, it is obvious you don't know Kami and Kristy.... They are good girls with a little bit of a naughty streak in them.. They won't be easy for sure. :hugnkiss:

I know, that's why I like them so much. But good girls also need good sex, I think...and I really don't think any of them is lesbian.

TBD, I myself think that Kami/Kristy would go both ways....only time will tell, but I sure like that they are back together so we can find out. Isn't it nice to a little fly on the wall. The anticipation at some point will finally lead to confirmation. one way or the other,,,,I will say thing if Kristy gets Kami loose on wine, we can almost expect anything to happen(Infamous Full Body Massage)  :yeahbaby: :kiss:

Archived