Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

15.06 approx 20:40
K&K in the living room
Kristy: I had my exam today. Kami: How'd it go. Kristy: Okay. So-so. I could not sleep at night. To this even added  Yura.
Kami: What about Yura?
Kristy: I was with him on Sunday. He bought donuts. Everything was alright. He wanted me to come to him. I said I do not know if I will be able to make it. He said that he understood and calmly accepts that she does not come. I asked if everything was okay. He said that so but that he had lost the desire for sexual relations with me. I asked what was going on. He said that although physically he wants her, in terms of emotions I'm indifferent to him and it does not matter whether I come or not. I said - Then find some other girl . He said it was possible. I say that it turns out that between us there is no sex or anything. He said that this is so, and that is true. Then I write to him and he responds after an hour and a half. Every time I wake up. I do not know how to describe what I feel. I knew that the next day is very important and he should be discarded from the head of all these thoughts. I came up with a concrete plan. In the evening everything seemed to me a great, in the morning, I found that I am finite idiot. The plan was that in the morning turn into a super-perfect girl, and I did everything what he wants. Also, in terms of sexual abuse. For a while I was doing everything he wanted. I know I can do it. I know how to tie him to me but I did not want to do that, because I think that a man should be taking care of a girl. And then …. . I did not figured out completely but it would be ideal if he knew someone wants to marry me.
If what Zhenya invited me for a joint trip and could come up with something. Insert a picture on a motorcycle. But then I thought that I would pull through two three weeks ....
Kami: You do not hold out. You quickly begin to irritate yourself.
Kristy: In the morning I sent him a picture from Instagram. I wrote: Would you like a coffee with milk. He wished me good luck on the exam. I wrote him that I do have plans for him and I asked him if he invites me today. You know what he replied? No baby, I would like today to drink beers after class. I'm going to watch football. Come to the game. I said I do not have time. He has not offered to drive me. He has a car available. When Yura gets me angry  I want to go with someone else. Even with Zhenya

Kami: In July I want to go to see my mother. Everything depends on the trip to Saint Tropez and Seychelles. If nothing comes out of it I would have gone in early July for approx. 10 days, and if I go to Saint Tropez I do not know when. Most likely in August.
Kristy urges Kami, she invents a way to annoy Yura, so that it hurts him.

Kristy asks Kami on progress in driving and when she plans to get a driving test. Kami says she practiced with Dima maneuvers but lacks confidence and does not feel dimensions of the car. She feels best on empty road. Dima also adds badly for her well-being because when he drives and performs a maneuver he says - I wonder how would you do it? He does not do to annoy her but she is irritated and lacks in confidence. He is good at it and she is hopeless. 
Ok 22:15 Kami starts talking about behavior of Dima.
Kami: I do see. When I kiss him he corresponds but he never starts. At the moment, I try not to aggravate the situation and but now I want to lead to a serious conversation.
When it comes to sex, I'm in shock.
She recently spent a lot of time together with Dima. Where she was on period, sex was not in the picture. On the other hand, when the period is over and they were in the apartment Dima lay down and fell asleep immediately. She was agitated. She felt unpleasant to 6:00 and could not sleep. He did not make love to her and fell asleep. Kami: As a girl I can not ask him why he does not make love to me. If I tell him that he has to fuck me I wouldn't feel better. Later jokingly I gave him a hint that my period had finished the previous day. He said that how could he know about it. I said that he should have noted that I didn't use any pads. I did not tell him directly what I mean but the suggestion was clear to him.
Kami: We went out of town. Dima went swimming and I was suntanning on the beach. We returned home, watch the movie again and .... . zero reaction .We watched, watched and nothing .... . 
All the time I thought about it, the point is not that I want to sleep with Dima, but I want to fuck and do not fall asleep alone in bed. As a result, however, I was alone. He said that it is already 2:00 and he has to get up at 9:00 to work, and if we go to him, I wouldn't be able to sleep long enough. In the past there would be no problem. He would say that we're going and in the morning he would drive me home. Formerly he used any spare time to have me. And now he says that "you do not like to get up early ....". It's just an excuse. I understand if I worked day and night and needed sleep, but I can go to sleep at any time. Previously, it had not happened. I thought that I would not persuade him but everything in me tempestuous, that meeting Anna did not work out, Dima behaves like that and me want to fuck. Dima noticed that and said he was guilty. I tell him that he could suggest that we go to him. Dima: But you won't have good sleep. I said that it was my suggestion . Almost we get to my apartment, and he says, "Let's go to me." I say: You say it now when we're almost in my place. Dima: Let's go. I thought it would be better. We went to his place, we watched the episode and about 4:00 we went to bed. We lay down and I see that he goes to sleep. And I told him yesterday that my period already ended. We watched the show and he was not interested in me. He wouldn't start fooling with me around other people. It is always later when we are in bed, slowly ... And here nothing again. I'm waiting ... He is not stupid, yesterday I told him almost in plain text, it's time to have sex. He turns around and goes to sleep. I lie down, I want to cry, and I'm sorry. I lie and I do not think I could sleep and have to get up soon. I woke him and said that I can not lie down with him and told him to go to another room. He asks what's going on. I said: Are you dull? Dima  during the day I have everything explained to you.
Kami say when she says something he understands but is silent and does not try to justify himself.
Kristy suggests that he may have some problems with his penis.

Kami: He tried to stroke me. I told him to stop. I've never had this problem that men do not want to fuck me. Rather, I was afraid to get fucked to death. And here I got him. That night a little calmed down and told him to get out. Dima: Well, what's up with you? Kami: Go away from here.
Dima went out of the room. I masturbated. It was great. I'm a little relieved. I went to him and lay down beside him. I wanted him to hug me but he turned away from me in his sleep. I went back to other room.
I do not know in which direction it is going. If the matter again comes on the same track. I told him that it seems to me that everything returns to its previous state. He said nothing. He can not seriously talk. Seriously talk begins only when our relations threatens to rupture.
With him, nothing is serious and that is why I feel freely. But sometimes I'm fed up.
In his behavior I find an excuse for myself, "If you do not want to fuck me then I find a lover."
Kristy: Oddly everyone wants to fuck me and not you.
Kami said to Dima, For me sex is not so much important as far as me feeling desirable. Even when you chose fool around with me and I'll tell you that I have my period, then we won't have sex but I will feel a girl worthy of desire.

• Upvote 8

il y a 16 minutes, kitek a dit :

15.06 environ 20:40
K & K dans le salon
Kristy: J'ai eu mon examen aujourd'hui. Kami: Comment ça va. Kristy: D' accord. Comme ci comme ça. Je ne pouvais pas dormir la nuit. A cette même ajouté Yura.
Kami: Qu'en est- il Yura?
Kristy: J'étais avec lui le dimanche. Il a acheté des beignets. Tout allait bien. Il voulait que je vienne à lui. Je dis que je ne sais pas si je serai en mesure de le faire. Il a dit qu'il comprenait et accepte calmement qu'elle ne vient pas. J'ai demandé si tout allait bien. Il a déclaré que, mais qu'il avait perdu le désir de relations sexuelles avec moi. J'ai demandé ce qui se passait. Il a dit que , bien que physiquement il veut qu'elle, en termes d'émotions que je suis indifférent à lui et il n'a pas d' importance si je viens ou non. Je l' ai dit - trouver ensuite une autre fille. Il a dit qu'il était possible. Je dis qu'il se révèle qu'entre nous il n'y a pas de sexe ou de quoi que ce soit. Il a dit qu'il en est ainsi, et cela est vrai. Ensuite , je lui écris et il répond après une heure et demie. Chaque fois que je me réveille. Je ne sais pas comment décrire ce que je ressens. Je savais que le lendemain est très important et il doit être jeté à la tête de toutes ces pensées. Je suis venu avec un plan concret. Dans la soirée , tout me semblait un grand, le matin, je trouve que je suis idiote finie. Le plan était que le matin , se transformer en une fille de super-parfait, et je l' ai fait tout ce qu'il veut. En outre, en termes d'abus sexuels. Pendant un certain temps que je faisais tout ce qu'il voulait. Je sais que je peux le faire. Je sais comment l'attacher à moi , mais je ne veux pas faire cela, parce que je pense qu'un homme devrait prendre soin d'une fille. Et alors …. . Je n'ai pas pensé complètement mais il serait idéal s'il connaissait quelqu'un veut me marier.
Si ce que Zhenya m'a invité pour un voyage en commun et pourrait arriver à quelque chose. Insérer une image sur une moto. Mais alors je pensais que je voudrais passer à travers deux trois semaines ....
Kami: Vous ne détenez pas. Vous commencez rapidement à vous irriter.
Kristy: Le matin , je lui ai envoyé une photo provenant d' Instagram. Je l' ai écrit: Voulez - vous un café avec du lait. Il m'a souhaité bonne chance à l'examen. Je lui ai écrit que je fais des plans pour lui et je lui ai demandé s'il me invite aujourd'hui. Vous savez ce qu'il a répondu? Pas de bébé, je voudrais aujourd'hui pour boire des bières après la classe. Je vais regarder le football. Venez le jeu. Je lui ai dit que je n'ai pas le temps. Il n'a pas offert de me conduire. Il a une voiture disponible. Lorsque Yura me met en colère , je veux aller avec quelqu'un d' autre. Même avec Zhenya Kami: En Juillet , je veux aller voir ma mère. Tout dépend du voyage à Saint Tropez et les Seychelles. Si rien ne sort de celui - ci , je serais allé au début de Juillet pour env. 10 jours, et si je vais à Saint Tropez , je ne sais pas quand. Très probablement en Août. Kristy exhorte Kami, elle invente une manière d'ennuyer Yura, de sorte qu'il lui fait mal. Kristy demande Kami sur les progrès dans la conduite et quand elle prévoit de faire un test de conduite. Kami dit qu'elle pratiquait avec des manœuvres Dima mais manque de confiance et ne se sent pas les dimensions de la voiture. Elle se sent le mieux sur la route vide. Dima ajoute aussi mal pour son bien-être parce que quand il conduit et effectue une manœuvre , dit - il - Je me demande comment le feriez - vous? Il ne faut pas la contrarier , mais elle est irritée et manque de confiance. Il est bon dans ce domaine et elle est désespérée.  Ok 22h15 Kami commence à parler de comportement de Dima. Kami: Je ne vois. Quand je l'embrasse , il correspond , mais il ne démarre jamais. À l'heure actuelle, j'essaie de ne pas aggraver la situation et , mais maintenant je veux conduire à une conversation sérieuse. En ce qui concerne le sexe, je suis sous le choc. Elle a récemment passé beaucoup de temps ensemble avec Dima. Où elle était sur la période, le sexe n'a pas été dans l'image. D'autre part, lorsque la période est terminée et ils étaient dans l'appartement Dima se coucha et se endormit immédiatement. Elle a été agité. Elle se sentait désagréable à 6:00 et ne pouvait pas dormir. Il n'a pas fait l' amour avec elle et tomba endormi. Kami: En tant que fille , je ne peux pas lui demander pourquoi il ne fait pas l' amour avec moi. Si je lui dire qu'il doit me baiser je ne me sentirais mieux. Plus tard , en plaisantant , je lui ai donné une allusion au fait que ma période avait fini la veille. Il a dit que peut - il savoir à ce sujet. J'ai dit qu'il aurait dû constater que je ne l' utilise pas de tampons. Je ne lui ai pas dit directement ce que je veux dire , mais la suggestion était clair pour lui. Kami: Nous sommes sortis de la ville. Dima est allé nager et je Bronzage sur la plage. Nous sommes rentrés à la maison, regarder le film encore et ..... zéro réaction .Nous regardé, regardé et rien .....  Tout le temps que je pensais à ce sujet, le point est pas que je veux dormir avec Dima, mais je veux baiser et ne vous endormez pas seul dans son lit. En conséquence, cependant, je suis seul. Il a dit qu'il est déjà 02h00 et il doit se lever à 9:00 à travailler, et si nous allons à lui, je ne serais pas capable de dormir assez longtemps. Dans le passé , il n'y aurait pas de problème. Il dirait que nous allons et le matin , il me conduire à la maison. Autrefois il utilisé un temps libre pour me faire. Et maintenant , il dit que «vous ne voulez pas se lever tôt ....". Il est juste une excuse. Je comprends si je travaillais jour et nuit et sommeil nécessaire, mais je peux aller dormir à tout moment. Auparavant, il n'y avait pas eu. Je pensais que je ne serais pas le persuader , mais tout en moi tempétueuse, cette réunion Anna n'a pas fonctionné, Dima se comporte comme ça et me donne envie de baiser. Dima a remarqué cela et a dit qu'il était coupable. Je lui dis qu'il pourrait suggérer que nous allons à lui. Dima: Mais vous ne serez pas avoir un bon sommeil. Je dis que ce fut ma suggestion. Presque nous arrivons à mon appartement, et il dit: «Allons à moi." Je dis: Vous dites que maintenant que nous sommes presque à ma place. Dima: Allons. Je pensais que ce serait mieux. Nous sommes allés à sa place, nous avons regardé l'épisode et environ 4:00 nous nous sommes couchés. Nous nous sommes couchés et je vois qu'il va dormir. Et je lui ai dit hier que ma période déjà terminée. Nous avons regardé le spectacle et il était pas intéressé par moi. Il ne commencerait pas tromper avec moi autour d' autres personnes. Il est toujours plus tard , lorsque nous sommes au lit, lentement ... Et là rien de nouveau. Je suis en attente ... Il est pas stupide, hier , je lui ai dit presque en texte clair, il est temps d'avoir des relations sexuelles. Il se retourne et va dormir. Je me couche, je veux pleurer, et je suis désolé. Je me couche et je ne pense pas que je pourrais dormir et se lever bientôt. Je l' ai réveillé et a dit que je ne peux pas coucher avec lui et lui a dit d'aller dans une autre pièce. Il demande ce qui se passe. Je l' ai dit: Es - tu triste? Dima pendant la journée , j'ai tout expliqué. Kami dire quand elle dit quelque chose qu'il comprend , mais est silencieux et ne cherche pas à se justifier. Kristy suggère qu'il peut avoir quelques problèmes avec son pénis.

Kami: Il a essayé de me caresser. Je lui ai dit d'arrêter. Je ne l' ai jamais eu ce problème que les hommes ne veulent pas me baiser. Au contraire, j'avais peur de se faire baiser à mort. Et là , je l'ai eu. Ce soir - là un peu calmé et lui a dit de sortir. Dima: Eh bien, ce qui est avec vous? Kami: Aller loin d'ici.
Dima est sorti de la salle. Je me suis masturbé. C'était super. Je suis un peu soulagé. Je suis allé vers lui et couché à côté de lui. Je voulais me embrasser mais il se détourna de moi dans son sommeil. Je suis retourné à une autre chambre.
Je ne sais pas dans quelle direction il va. Si la question est à nouveau sur la même piste. Je lui ai dit qu'il me semble que tout retourne à son état précédent. Il ne dit rien. Il ne peut pas parler sérieusement. Sérieusement parler commence que lorsque nos relations menace de se rompre.
Avec lui, rien est grave et qui est la raison pour laquelle je me sens libre. Mais parfois , j'ai marre.
Dans son comportement , je trouve une excuse pour moi - même, "Si vous ne voulez pas me baiser alors je trouve un amant."
Kristy: Bizarrement tout le monde veut me baiser et pas vous.
Kami dit Dima , pour moi le sexe est pas tellement important en ce qui me sentir désirable. Même lorsque vous avez choisi tromper avec moi et je vais vous dire que je dois ma période, alors nous aurons pas le sexe mais je sentirons une fille digne de désir.

merci kitek pour ce long résumé de la situation!!! si je comprends bien, kamila est en manque de relations sexuelles, car son copain n'a pas beaucoup d'envies!!! je ne pense pas qu'un couple puisse bien fonctionner si le désir sexuel est trop différent chez les deux personnes. j'ai connu des filles qu'il fallait baiser 3 ou 4 fois par jour, mais aussi d'autres filles qui faisaient du sexe 1 fois par mois!!! c'est difficile quand l'un des deux à des envies quotidiennes, et que l'autre ne veut qu'une fois dans le mois!!!! pour kristy, je pense que son copain ne pense qu'au sexe, mais que la personnalité de kristy ne l'intéresse pas!!! c'est bien dommage, car c'est une très jolie jeune femme, avec du caractère et qui se bat dans la vie pour réussir!!!! une fille comme elle lorsque j'avais son Age, aurait été parfaite pour moi...

KITEK thank you for this long summary of the situation !!! I understand, kamila is lack of sex because her boyfriend does not have much desire !!! I do not think a couple can work well if sexual desire is too different for two people. I've known girls that kiss had 3 or 4 times a day, but other girls who were sex 1 time per month !!! it is difficult when one of the two daily cravings, and the other does that once in the month !!!! for kristy, I think her boyfriend thinks only sex, but the personality of kristy not interested !!! that's a shame because it is a very pretty young woman, with character and who fights to succeed in life !!!! a girl like her when I was his age, would have been perfect for me ...

• Upvote 2

19.06 around 1:00
Kami in the living room talking on the phone with Dima. She came back alone. 
Kami: You read my message.
Dima: Not yet.
Kami: I wrote that if you were not gone too far to come. Kristy sleeps.
Dima: ... ..... ???
Kami: I'll will sleep with you.

approx. 1:25 comes Dima.
In the living room.
approx. 1:32 Dima undress. They talk in a whisper. You can only understand that she suggests that he gives her the laundry.
approx. 1:49 in the kitchen
Kami asks him if something is wrong because lately their sexual relation is not good. Then Dima decides to speak. It turns out that he injured his penis at bike race. At first he thought that it will pass quickly but miscalculated. Kami wants him to show it to her. He objects but she insists.  Then they move to the bedroom.
approx. 1:54 in the bedroom
Dima goes to bed and wants her to join him.
Kami: Dima, I'm dressed.
After a while, she starts to take off pants and sits on the bed. She tells him to put the phone down as far as possible. She says she still does not want to go to sleep. Dima wants her to lie down. He attracted her to him and quietly talking about his indisposition.
Kami asks him if he doesn't lie about it. Later asks him to be honest with her. Dima says that everything is in order. Kami watching his penis, shows something and asks whether that's there. For a moment, they are talking in whispers. Kami finishes removing her trousers. Dima for a long time something explained in a whisper. Apparently Kami recognizes the explanation credible because she cuddles up to him and every now and then laugh.
Dima wants to continue Kami lay down next to him. Kami does not want to. I think I explained that it is not ready yet, but tells Dimi move its place, put hugs to his back and covers.

Later she strokes his penis and after a while Dima deflects panties and critically watching him.
Kami still asks why he did not say anything to her, she began to think that he does not want her. She tells him that she would like to know if something wrong with him happens. Dima somehow tries to explain tries to turn it into a joke but Kami insists that he tells her everything. Of course, from Dima it falls complaint that she also did not tell him everything. Hug, they are whispering.
Kami trying to fall asleep, but after several minutes begins to rub his penis leading to ejaculation. It takes approx. 11 min. and at this time Dima pretends to be asleep. Kami brings paper and wipes Dima. approx. 3:40 they fall asleep.

• Upvote 7

Just as I fucking predicted,,,as soon as he got Kamila back,,,he would go right back to his old boring ass ways of ignoring her,,and not wanting to fuck,,I seriously thinks that the only reason why Woodpecker fought to get Kamila back,,,,,was not because he wants or loves her,,,but because he simply cannot bare the thought of some other guy having such a hot girl and fucking Kamila everyday.And with Kristy too,,my guess was spot on when I saw her not being able to sleep that night,,I knew it had something to do with classes,,and that dumb fucker she can't ever seem able to get rid of,,,,,,,,,,,,THANKS KITEK::)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Is Kami too dumb to realize that if he hurt his penis as was described that it would hurt if she gave him a hand job!!!!  But he was able to ejaculate????

I'll make sure to use that excuse next time,,,if it was broken,,the slightest touch would have hurt like a motherfucker,,,,they both are fucking around on each other,,there is no way he is that uninterested in sex,,if he's not getting pussy somewhere else,,and is too tired to fuck her,,,,WE ARE GUYS<<SO WE KNOW THIS SHIT LOL:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Is Kami too dumb to realize that if he hurt his penis as was described that it would hurt if she gave him a hand job!!!!  But he was able to ejaculate????

Apparently It wasn't that serious otherwise he wouldn't let her rub him.

37 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I'll make sure to use that excuse next time,,,if it was broken,,the slightest touch would have hurt like a motherfucker,,,,they both are fucking around on each other,,there is no way he is that uninterested in sex,,if he's not getting pussy somewhere else,,and is too tired to fuck her,,,,WE ARE GUYS<<SO WE KNOW THIS SHIT LOL:biggrin:

It's just all part of the script Mikey!  I don't believe it for a second that they aren't fucking their brains out when they are at his place.   If he ain't fucking her it's because she doesn't want to, which doesn't make any sense with what kitek said.  Sounds like all she wants to do is fuck and it doesn't really matter who it is!

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Dima's penis seemed to work just fine when Kami gave him a hand job.Maybe the real reason he does not want to screw Kamila is because he found out what she did in Thailand.

LMAO....there is no telling with these losers!!