Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

in a new apartment  :clap:

Thank you so much for posting this thread. I don't know when I would have noticed it. I was on the site watching Ilona and Danaya and wouldn't have seen it until I refreshed my screen or logged out and then back in at some point.  :)

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

se ve el inodoro en el wc . este apartamento va a ser segunda residencia de las que pasen por el de barcelona y se les acabe el visado , es un apatamento muy grande muy bonito , espero poder ver algun dia al mejor culo que ha pasado por aqui ( RITA )

Not to be negative, but girls have own bedrooms and didn't seem to be interacting much. Perhaps just tired, not sure  how far apartment is from Moscow. Russia is a big place.

They must be close the two them or they wouldn't have the apartment together, and someone said that Kami's vk page indicated that Kristy is her "true love".

In any case, great to see them again. Who says you can't come back again?

Not to be negative, but girls have own bedrooms and didn't seem to be interacting much. Perhaps just tired, not sure  how far apartment is from Moscow. Russia is a big place.

They must be close the two them or they wouldn't have the apartment together, and someone said that Kami's vk page indicated that Kristy is her "true love".

In any case, great to see them again. Who says you can't come back again?

les interprétations sont très faciles!!!! toutes les jeunes femmes que je connais parlent comme cela: mon amour, et même parfois elles disent que leur amie est leur femme!!! peut-être que cela change selon les pays, mais quand une fille dit que sa copine est "son amour", cela ne veut pas dire qu'elles couchent ensemble, mais simplement qu'elles s'adorent!!! kristy a elle aussi postée une photo de kamila en disant "une immense amitié"!!!!

interpretations are very easy !!!! all the young women I know talk like this: my love, and sometimes they say their friend's wives !!! Perhaps this will change depending on the country, but when a girl says that his girlfriend is "love", this does not mean that they sleep together, but they just adore !!! kristy has also posted a photo kamila saying "a great friendship" !!!! :screwy: :screwy: ;)

Imagine right, imagine if Irma and Anna moved into the K&K apartment. Imagine that.

That would be very interesting indeed. However having said that, RLC appears to be listening to some of the feedback. I wonder now if Irma and Anna may actually be a possibility to have their own apartment at some point? RLC may have lost their want to be Real life but have found that couples with chemistry may be a viable and profitable compromise.

There must be other girls coming. That space is amazing. Way more than necessary for 2 girls. Although, they are "royalty" in most of our eyes!  ;D

Moscou: 12 millions d'habitants, 75 000 sans domicile fixe!!!! ce genre d'appartement donnerai envie à toutes jeunes femmes russes de participer à rlc, non?!!! c'est ce que l'on appelle du recrutement par le rêve!!! ;) ;)

Moscow's 12 million people, 75,000 homeless !!!! that kind of apartment give envy to all young Russian women to participate in rlc, right? !!! this is what we call the recruitment by the dream !!! ;) ;) ;)

Archived