Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I did indeed!!!! Same thing goes for Kristy. We haven't seen her have sex with a man!!!! I always to manage to miss her bating. She can bate faster than I can take a piss!!!!

At my age they can change apartments from Barcelona to Moscow and back before I can take a piss.

We haven't seen her do anything sexual with a man either!!! Her lazy fucker of a boyfriend always wants to go to sleep!!!!

Except that many would do anything to become a lazy fucker boyfriend. It was already late when he arrived. 3am/4am is probably a good time to sleep no ? Especially when you have to wake up "relatively" early. And also nothing wrong about wanted a little nap in the afternoon.

First many wanted to kill themselves when they saw Kami with a boyfriend, but not having the balls to do it they ended up wanted to kill the boyfriend instead.

Seriously, leave them alone, don't watch this apartment if you don't like it.

Smurfy, you are so right, as I have stated before. She makes the appearance that she is happy in this relationship, but yet shows all the signs of clinical depression.

Depression ? Maybe not and I hope not but she's certainly worried, she thinks too much. She realises her boyfriend is probably not as perfected as she imagined. They are a few things that she doesn't like or doesn't understand. We'll see what happens, all the best I hope.

Depression ? Maybe not and I hope not but she's certainly worried, she thinks too much. She realises her boyfriend is probably not as perfected as she imagined. They are a few things that she doesn't like or doesn't understand. We'll see what happens, all the best I hope.

As I stated before, I believe Kami has this boyfriend guy just to prove to Kristy that she can get a man if she desires! I don't have a Premium Membership, so all my comments are a result of the terrific pics all you guys post,  plus my reading Kristy and Kami's VK and Instagram accounts . Also, I followed their actions

the whole time they were in Barcelona . These two girls are in love, but Kami does not want to publicly admit it. I think Kristy doesn't mind at all showing her love

for Kami. They have been this way since Barcelona or before . I don't know if they have been sexually active together, but Kristy sure appears that she would like to be . (my opinion ).

As I stated before, I believe Kami has this boyfriend guy just to prove to Kristy that she can get a man if she desires! I don't have a Premium Membership, so all my comments are a result of the terrific pics all you guys post,  plus my reading Kristy and Kami's VK and Instagram accounts . Also, I followed their actions

the whole time they were in Barcelona . These two girls are in love, but Kami does not want to publicly admit it. I think Kristy doesn't mind at all showing her love

for Kami. They have been this way since Barcelona or before . I don't know if they have been sexually active together, but Kristy sure appears that she would like to be . (my opinion ).

:poke:

Maybe if you had a premium membership you would see that if Kami is in love with someone it's definitely with her boyfriend, not Kristy. Your dreams and desires are tricking you. Try to look with only your eyes, not your brain.

Maybe if you had a premium membership you would see that if Kami is in love with someone it's definitely with her boyfriend, not Kristy. Your dreams and desires are tricking you. Try to look with only your eyes, not your brain.

Ok.........tnks for the advice ;  but as this soap opera progresses, we'll see who's right ! I noticed a pic from Euromike of Kami's phone,  watching or looking at a pic of Kristy taking a bath and Kami was making a drawing of her  "friend " ! A very nice gesture .

Ok.........tnks for the advice ;  but as this soap opera progresses, we'll see who's right ! I noticed a pic from Euromike of Kami's phone,  watching or looking at a pic of Kristy taking a bath and Kami was making a drawing of her  "friend " ! A very nice gesture .

Seriously Dude???  That was not a real pic. It as meant as a joke or satire .....

Archived