Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

well I came to my  conclusion that every I has the most favorite on theses cams and  if u haven't guessed yes kristy is mine with her playfulness . being silly at times and her  soft touches . and that smile but most of all that singing voice omg what it does to my heart  makes me melt.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Kristy was really wore out, I have never since the apartment has come back online seen her sleep this long over 11 hours and still sleeping, usually she is a morning person...Up breakfast and yoga dome by now, if not off to school for a early class.....I hope she is feeling OK :hugnkiss:

Kristy told Kami this morning that she was invited by two of her friends. One in Vietnam and the other in Crimea. She can't go as she has 2 more weeks of school and last exam on March 23.

After that she is done with school.

I still have no idea what Kristy is into, dudes or chicks. I do know she has a very strong sweet fun presence. I don't recall her ever knowing Rita but she spends lots of times talking to Rita, more than Kamila. I think Kristy loves Kamila only. versus being a lesbian or bi.

I still have no idea what Kristy is into, dudes or chicks. I do know she has a very strong sweet fun presence. I don't recall her ever knowing Rita but she spends lots of times talking to Rita, more than Kamila. I think Kristy loves Kamila only. versus being a lesbian or bi.

Kirsty  is not bi or lesbian her and kamila are just friend's

Did she tell you that?

Show us the text or a recording of the conversation she had with you or even an email and we might believe you.

Don't use the word "we" as if everybody else refuses to believe that she's bi or a lesbian. The fact that we have not once ever seen her do anything sexual with a woman is evidence enough. When she starts having sex with women, only then will I change my mind.

Archived