Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

OH this so real life I am beside myself with joy. I am so Happy for them, they are such a good couple. This is what I pay my money for. To see real life and we are seeing it tonight. Oh my god I must tell all my friends from VV that i have the very best couple in the world for you. Finally real life with no Hiding. I am in Heaven :biggrin: This was just the perfect evening Yes it was :biggrin: AH deep breath, and relax OMG

Now that's funny.....and listening to all of you I was this (><) close to throwing down my debit card LMAO.....too funny Thes, too funny!

31 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

So I'm confused by the comments did they actually get together and have sex? It sure has been a horny day. As I was leaving Dasha, then Adrianna, I guess Kristy was doing stuff and this(whatever this was)

No Kenny they did not, they were celebrating something with a bottle of champagne. She was kinda trying and so was he but they went to sleep instead.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No Kenny they did not, they were celebrating something with a bottle of champagne. She was kinda trying and so was he but they went to sleep instead.

Thanks I appreciate the feedback. Much to do about nothing. Hey at least her bf creates intrigue, I like him for that. Hes the only one that provides a chance of seeing Kam

• Upvote 1

ok these people sleep really long. I get home they have either been sleep for an hour or just went to sleep, 9 hours later sunlight blaring they are still sleep. wake up! I literally go to sleep and wake up and they are barely waking after a four hour start.

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

If we are lucky we soon have a little show from Kristy.

She lies on her stomach and just moved his hand down to her pussy.

unfortunately, only a little ass shaking this time. Now she's in the bathroom.