Videos

FN

Guest kevinbsam7

Ok, that was better, but I've still seen both Alina and Nora do better. She blew him and rode him..so what? That's ABC. The thing is, I have read almost every guy on this site get lambasted and every woman put on a pedestal. "Oh, she deserves better". Bullshit. Let's take a good long look at boring ol Lora. She does 2 things at home:1) Pull hair out of face and 2) eat. That's about it. Imagine the "How was your day?" Max gets. She clearly isn't interested in much of anything, and that makes her uninteresting. When we see them get it on in the kitchen, on the table, in the livingroom, up against the wall in the hall...She is boring, and that's why Max stays in the other room looking at the TV. Thats why Max went and got some on the side, and like I've said before, I totally think she is too. Otherwise, this relationship is a dud.

On the flip side, Alina studies...something. I'm not sure what. Has her own friends, and fucks like a Thai hooker on crack. Anton is a true prick, and yes, it appears Alina should have "better". But then, I don't have to hear the words that come out of Alina's mouth. She may be a nagging bitch for all I know.

Actually - I take all that back. There's no point in explaining anything to you. You're evidently some form of misogynist neanderthal who believes the function of a woman is to service and entertain 'her man' and be interested in him and interesting for him. You have no concept of give-and-take  mutual relationships, so you won't get what's going on in that flat. But you can appreciate Alina because at least she's 'trying' although if she didn't insist on talking 'foreign' all the time you might find out she's beneath your contempt and a nagging bitch.

It would be sad if being good-for-Anton was  Alina's motivation for what she does - I doubt it is. She's just being herself.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The D

No, I just see people for what they are. I don't blindly place some chick I don't know on a pedestal just because she has a nice ass, or perky tits. It's not about being a neanderthal, it's about not being a woman's bitch. I used to be that way, but then I grew up. My point was, many of you judge EVERY man on here, out of some pathetic idea she would be happier with you. Guess what, sport, you're wrong. Otherwise, she would be with a guy like you.  No one wants a puppycat.

Ok, that was better, but I've still seen both Alina and Nora do better. She blew him and rode him..so what? That's ABC. The thing is, I have read almost every guy on this site get lambasted and every woman put on a pedestal. "Oh, she deserves better". Bullshit. Let's take a good long look at boring ol Lora. She does 2 things at home:1) Pull hair out of face and 2) eat. That's about it. Imagine the "How was your day?" Max gets. She clearly isn't interested in much of anything, and that makes her uninteresting. When we see them get it on in the kitchen, on the table, in the livingroom, up against the wall in the hall...She is boring, and that's why Max stays in the other room looking at the TV. Thats why Max went and got some on the side, and like I've said before, I totally think she is too. Otherwise, this relationship is a dud.

On the flip side, Alina studies...something. I'm not sure what. Has her own friends, and fucks like a Thai hooker on crack. Anton is a true prick, and yes, it appears Alina should have "better". But then, I don't have to hear the words that come out of Alina's mouth. She may be a nagging bitch for all I know.

I get the impression you haven't been watching these cams very long.  Now, don't get me wrong...there's nothing wrong with that but you might consider that there is more to each couple's relationships than what you've seen.  For example...

1.  Have you ever seen Max make Lora laugh by telling her jokes?  I have...often.  On the other hand, how many times have you seen Anton drag himself away from his computer long enough to have a conversation with Alina?  You could probably count the number of times on half a hand.

2.  Have you ever wondered why Alina spends so much time with her girlfriends, her "studies" or just plain sitting alone with her computer?  Could it, perhaps, be because she gets no companionship from Anton?

3.  Alina is a highly sexed woman who has to drag Anton away from his computer to get sex out of him.  It's no wonder she takes advantage of the situation to get the most out of it.

4.  How many times have you seen Max make Lora cry?  I've seen it happen once.  On the other hand, I've seen Alina crying for a solid week out of frustration when Anton totally ignored her...even when she, almost completely naked, crawled all over him trying to get between him and his computer.  He just calmly and gently moved her out of the way so he could see the laptop's screen.

5.  Have you seen Lora and Max have parties?  They drink, play video games, watch movies and do karaoke.  I've seen Alina and Max have one party...everyone got drunk and one of the "friends" raped Alina's girlfriend.

You think Lora and Max's relationship is a dud...I see it as more of the relationship of a comfortably married couple.  They don't have fireworks every day, but they talk...they do things together...they share responsibilities.

Alina, on the other hand, had to bribe Anton into paying attention to her...that's how he got that desktop computer.  Even so, she has to lay down the law on him to get him to drag himself away long enough to give her a boning once in a while.

Guest 862286

No, I just see people for what they are. I don't blindly place some chick I don't know on a pedestal just because she has a nice ass, or perky tits. It's not about being a neanderthal, it's about not being a woman's bitch. I used to be that way, but then I grew up. My point was, many of you judge EVERY man on here, out of some pathetic idea she would be happier with you. Guess what, sport, you're wrong. Otherwise, she would be with a guy like you.  No one wants a puppycat.

A puppycat?. What the hell is a puppycat anyway! is that a cross breed from a dog fucking a cat? or is that what was left of you after you were a woman's bitch and grew up?

Seems to me blindly putting a woman on a pedestal because she has a nice ass or perky tits is not what makes you a woman bitch....I think a woman bitch is someone who does whatever a woman wants because he wants her pussy and will sell his soul to get it...example..."Yes dear, as soon as I'm done washing the floor and doing laundry I will wash your car just before I make dinner. Then after I finish the dishes, I will run your bath, clip your toe nails and put them in the bag of clippings in the closet you've been saving all your life. But after all that my sweet queen, do you think I could possibly have some pussy time"?... "NO I"M TIRED AND HAVE A HEADACHE...DON"T TOUCH ME"

That to me is a woman bitch, defined as a woman with a pussy and is the cunt that carries it.

No offense to any female members intended. This is my interpretation of a "woman bitch" against the suggestion that a woman bitch is someone who compliments a nice ass or perky tit's to which I admire and will always compliment on when compliment is due... 8)

A puppycat?. What the hell is a puppycat anyway! is that a cross breed from a dog fucking a cat? or is that what was left of you after you were a woman's bitch and grew up?

Seems to me blindly putting a woman on a pedestal because she has a nice ass or perky tits is not what makes you a woman bitch....I think a woman bitch is someone who does whatever a woman wants because he wants her pussy and will sell his soul to get it...example..."Yes dear, as soon as I'm done washing the floor and doing laundry I will wash your car just before I make dinner. Then after I finish the dishes, I will run your bath, clip your toe nails and put them in the bag of clippings in the closet you've been saving all your life. But after all that my sweet queen, do you think I could possibly have some pussy time"?... "NO I"M TIRED AND HAVE A HEADACHE...DON"T TOUCH ME"

That to me is a woman bitch, defined as a woman with a pussy and is the cunt that carries it.

No offense to any female members intended. This is my interpretation of a "woman bitch" against the suggestion that a woman bitch is someone who compliments a nice ass or perky tit's to which I admire and will always compliment on when compliment is due... 8)

Dang Hot Rod 22, you went HAM (hard as muthafucka, lol) on that.  JoJo certainly threw the smack down, but you picked it up and ran with it, lol.  I agree 100% with your definition.  Sometimes, no matter how hard we try, some "cunts" will take us for suckers.  That, in no way, makes us "puppycats," it makes us the victims of a stone cold bitches.  Been there, done that. 

• 1 month later...
Guest NullBurner

NEWS VIDEO - MAX AND LORA  AVAILABLE !

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Please stop spaming. One message of your "news" is enough, don't you think?

Guest The D

You don't know what a puppycat is? Why? Because no one has one...because no one wants one. See? Not a typo.

HotRod's definition is exactly what would happen to half the dudes on here, in any relationship.

Calang would overrate a Kevin Costner flick.

It's true JoJo, I see only snippets. I live in Seattle, so I'm asleep when most things are going on. When I am on here, I him in one room and her in another, usually picking at her eyebrows. Occasionally, I see a pat on the ass, and thats about it. They just dont seem to happy around each other. Although, I will say that they have been a little warmer lately. But again, I am on here when they are waking up.

No, I don't think admiring woman's ass or her perky tits places a woman on a pedestal. But damn, the shit on here gets so pathetic it's downright painful to read. Every RLC man, according to some, are losers and assholes. Every woman on here is some goddess. RLC people are all fucked up. All of them. Who the fuck pimps their woman around in front of a camera for the world to see? That's not love folks. Only an asshole does that. These chicks are no different from strippers. None are anything you wanna fall in love with. 

Now, clearly the thing that set this off was my critique of Lora's fucking. Everyone on here was saying Max is this Max is that. Well, you don't know Max. None of us do. So to piss you off, I said she deserved it for being a lame fuck (which she is, they both are). I do think, that when Lora is on her lighter side, her body is absolutely perfect. But, when she gets 10lbs heavier, the ass gets a bit blobish, and the gut starts to sag. It's a real fine line with her.