Videos

FN

ANYONE HELP MrNiceGuy ?

Hello !!! He must 've been a nice guy. LOL

Hello guys. I have been a member on RealLifeCam for quite a while but i still don't know how to upload my videos because of their size. I let my computer record at night and my files are way too big. I have an old clip of Lora masturbating and i'm trying to upload it but i can't, because the file is more than 200Mb. Can someone explain how i can make it smaller ?

In certain formats, Windows Movie Maker can shrink a file smaller but less quality, that 's all I know .

I believe there are some free softs out there, MrNiceGuy ! ....

Hope you 'll post your vid soon !!! Thx

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Max's like a rampant rabbit!!  even having a projector  to watch tv hasn't put him off sowing his seed. Would be great if they experimented away from the bedroom  like the kitchen table  or sofa.

she was layin on the sofa for a long time i went back and seen that she was sitting in the shower wasing her !!!!

so i was thinking she was preping  judging from the look on her face now i maybe worng as well maybe i missed something idk

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Lora and Max having sex tonight.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Was there any lag on the stream?

this video doesn't  play smooth, it's very choppy

A lot of lag in the bedroom, for some reason.  But there was no lag in the bathroom.

I tried opening a different instance of Dashboard...same result.  I tried it in my browser...same result.  I don't know if it's my computer, my internet connection or if it's from Real Life Cam.

I should add that I'm recording Lina taking a bath and there is very little choppiness.

A lot of lag in the bedroom, for some reason.  But there was no lag in the bathroom.

I tried opening a different instance of Dashboard...same result.  I tried it in my browser...same result.  I don't know if it's my computer, my internet connection or if it's from Real Life Cam.

I should add that I'm recording Lina taking a bath and there is very little choppiness.

ok, anyway thx for your effort  :)

Thank you, Lora is my favorite girl.

Thank you, Lora is my favorite girl.

She is my favorite, too.  Ever since I saw her give Max a "rim job" on his ass I knew she was the most adventurous woman of all the apartments.  Tonight she sucked his balls pretty good.