Videos

FN

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoJoGunne1

I don't think I've ever seen Max angry before, but he sure is angry about something now.

Does anyone understand Russian?  I would love to know what this is about.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

just before the arguement  they were getting it on.... wiith the lights on.  I think max wanted sex  but Lora is on her period. It looked like she would have given him a b.J  but he wanted more

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Max is such a lazy sod, Lora does everything for him!!!

Guest JoJoGunne1

just before the arguement  they were getting it on.... wiith the lights on.  I think max wanted sex  but Lora is on her period. It looked like she would have given him a b.J  but he wanted more

Max is such a lazy sod, Lora does everything for him!!!

Thanks for the info and the video.  (Damn...I like her tits!)

Yeah, I think Max is an asshole when it comes to sex.  He's turned her down plenty of times so he has no right to get mad at her.  Besides, she licks his ass and gives a good blowjob.  He should have been happy with that.

It 's better than if a girl asking for sex all the time. Because she may look for another guy when not be given enough, right ?